Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support

3 posters

Go down

Support Empty Re: Support

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2013, 19:26

You're right Teen, this may be the start of a trend that VAC will have to follow with the rest of us...is there an election coming soon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 26 Sep 2013, 16:35

Here's hoping that all works out Supreme! Your incident is hopefully going to be the "blueprint" for VAC with one simple instruction...Don't Do It This Way!!!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2013, 15:31

Very True!

Back to top Go down

Post by OldZipperhead Thu 26 Sep 2013, 11:23

BinRat - Great to see you back on here again! It seems to have been a while since your last post!

Supreme - Wish I was closer (Northern BC working) or I would have made the attempt to be there for you as well. The way that the GoC and DVA have handled this and other things reminds me of the three rules that Barbara Coloroso said should be applied to everything, especially in raising children (however the same rules applies to everything else just as good). These are:

1. As long as it is not illegal!
2. As long as it is not immoral; and
3. As long as it is not indecent.
Then it is OK! Now think of what the GoC and DVA did and still do to the veterans! When you think about it enough, they have broken all three rules!
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Sep 2013, 23:10

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by BinRat Wed 25 Sep 2013, 21:45

Hey Congrats Supreme...

Hope they do re-instate you on ELB, Maybe I should had done the same when I got cut off and lost both appeals..

Anyhow, I had plans to Join ya today.. but each time I went to leave I had to turn back and hit the crapper.. dunno if it was Nerves or what but always happens when I wanna go out But my system/body didn't wanna let me out today, So...

If you plan to go again, let us know and I'll see if I can't get there a day or 2 before, this way I am there, and not having to worry about the day of the protest to drive up...

So, Again Congrats Great to see them squirm, and for a vet make headway...
Cheers..

BinRat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Support Empty Support

Post by Ex Member Wed 25 Sep 2013, 21:37

In life things can become a shitstorm quite quick. It did for me. at times I get frustrated when I see posts, but I must remember there is disabled broken vets on here, people, human beings busted up by everything or any entity out there. I also understand that some want to stay out of the limelight of tv and media. I was born to fight to the death, inherited that from my mother, my role model in life! Before she died she told me, Shane, you've got a gift, use it, your a fighter, you have the ability to piss people off and tell them they're an idiot to there face in an affable way and yet they only realize after. She never seen me graduate law, but she always said I was born to fight and use the brain god gave me. I had 3 brothers and sisters in the service and I was the baby and I seen them busted and wrecked so whe I completed school, helping Vets was my goal. I want all to know I am here. Stand up for your rights! And if you can't, I will for you! Thanks CSAT! Thank you brothers and sisters

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down