Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONFLICTING REPORTS

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CONFLICTING REPORTS - Page 2 Empty Re: CONFLICTING REPORTS

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 18:19

I am sorry W O V, but I do not see that info, which contains the MC logo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 18:18

Here is what MC answered me on Friday September 27th.:

Leave No Vet Behind: We expect to receive the claim information on Monday. We will provide an update on Monday evening on this website. Our priority is to send out the cheques as soon as possible and our staff will be focused on that task. We will update the app as soon as the cheques are ready to be sent out. We will put an update on this site once the app has been updated.

It won't let me post the logo....lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 18:13

Trooper.......it was the MC logo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 18:09

It has to be posted with the MC logo. The same way they posted last, when they stated......We have not received any information on the claims processed yet. We will post when we receive that information. Notice the logo top left corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 18:04

Trooper......all the info that I posted today came from MC on LNVB.
MC are the one giving me this info. They also told me that the app would be updated by Monday evening.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 18:02

I am thinking that all is as usual FUBAR.

Well you can be sure that buy next week on the 9th the APP will be up dated and the CHQ's will be in the pouch on the road buy the 10th at the latest and with luck the last batch will be out and on it's way buy the 28th.

Stay with the same routine as always and you can't go wrong. LOL

KCCO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 17:59

Widow of Veteran, I hear your frustration, and I am also getting anxious at this stage. But the fact of the matter is, that MC did post that they will receive the claims on the 1st October. Whatever info is passed on by either MC, and or sisip, to us members that is not officially posted on LNVB, is not valid in my mind, this is what I have learn't so far in this whole process. My guess is that we will learn the processed numbers sometimes tomorrow, and the packages should be sent out by Thursday, or Friday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 17:48

They never specify anything and never straight to the point.
They always tell us one thing but mean totally different. They go back on there words a lot.
The truth, we will never know and they get away with it thinking that once people are paid, they are off the hook. All this money paid to them with no communication to the members on a timely manner like they had promise when arguing the court order.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 17:43

Sparrow, it means that they do not know how many claims were processed from Manulife.

So my guess is that they will get that info tomorrow.

Well I asked them for something, anything, so I guess that is something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 17:29

What does that mean exactly. Does it mean they have not received the files from Manulife or does it mean they have not received info from their in house accounting dept. They should specify information from whom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 17:26

From MC......

We have not received any information on the claims processed yet. We will post when we receive that information.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 17:11

This is what I've been harping on about since the beginning...what is MC's reasoning to keep us in the dark? Perhaps they should have read up on persons with PTSD, anxiety disorders and traumatic brain injuries prior to screwing us around month after month. Honestly...if SISIP has told people that the files have already been turned over, most likely they are, and what would MC have to gain by delays...big, big interest on OUR money...because this is where the huge claims are coming out. Daily interest accrued on just $250 million is $20,000 a day...not just business days, but weekends and holidays as well. So the less they tell us, and fart around with the files for a few days, the more gold backscratchers they can buy for themselves. I'm not being a pessimist here, the proof is in what they've been doing since day one...and don't believe a word they say about their trust accounts not making interest...who the hell would believe such BS anyway, it's insulting. What I'd like to know is what happens with that accrued interest they've been stealing for us...for example, they take their 5 days to cut the cheques, a few more for weekends, holidays, etc... the few days for Purolator, and banks will take 5 to 10 days for the cheque to clear...so in essence, they grab 10 to 15 days of extra interest from us. Now remember, they take the first cut straight off of your retro, before taxes...do you think they wait the 10 to 15 days to do that? That's what they're doing right now...settling their OWN accounts first, not rushing to get us our money...so as for their "our priority is to send the cheques out as quickly as possible"...that's major BULL, their priority is taking care of their cut...and as always, we're secondary. Keep in mind...SISIP is being watched and scrutinized, they have no reason to lie to you, after all, THEY'RE PAYING US.

Back to top Go down

CONFLICTING REPORTS - Page 2 Empty CONFLICTING REPORTS

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 15:58

Some are being told that the claims were done, and sent to MC late last Week. Also some are being told that the APP will be updated this evening. The last word passed on by MC stated that they would receive the claims on the 1st Oct. ( tomorrow ) haven't heard a word from MC yet today, so it is probably safe to say that we will not hear anything until tomorrow, that would be inline with the court order, unless sisip has completed them all, and turn them over early. I don't mind being last, however I must admit that the waiting is starting to get to me. Just give us a number, there is no reason why they can't do that, nothing top secret about that, no reason to keep anything from us at this point in the game. I know that it is coming, but give us something, anything, to at least lesson some of the pressure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2