Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEWARE of the mooches

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

BEWARE of the mooches Empty Re: BEWARE of the mooches

Post by devans156 Sun 06 Oct 2013, 22:46

This is so true. Moochers everywhere. So many people wanting to be my friend all of sudden. Woman I have not seen in years all of a sudden super interested in me. Others telling me how I should spend my money. Where were you all when I was down and broke and could have really used a friend. No one was ever there for me when I needed them. Now everyone wants to be my best friend. This isn't a lottery win. This is money that was stolen from me for twenty years and now it is going to be used to make my life and my children's life a lot better and the rest of the moochers can screw off. I even had a lady I know come into my house and wake me from a sound sleep wondering if I would pay off her mortgage. So sick and tired of moochers.

devans156
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2013, 18:15

Good one, Widow of Veteran. ( WIN A BAGEL )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2013, 15:15

Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2013, 15:14

Sapper will light up the whole town......lol.

I was at Tim Horton's earlier and a guy started to scream that he had won a Winnebago and he had people just clapping. The manager came over and told him that what he had won was not a Winnebago but he had Win_a_Bagel....................lol.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2013, 14:50

WOV , could you imagine , every widow out there seeing my 70 inch miracle, there'd either be a lot of heart attacks or hell of a lot of smiles, oh Sapper bring it on, beat 70 inches but then again with your retro , I believe a screen like the one in Times Square might be in ordef

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2013, 12:35

Sapper......once you get your money and buy your TV.....it would be nice if you post pictures and maybe ask Nav also to post pictures of his so we can see which is bigger.....lol.
Your dog surely needs a new bone or a few. I have a small dog and no matter how I feel, if i'm in a good mood or not.....he's always there and don't complain one bit.....lol.
Treat yourself and your wife.......you deserve some sunshine in your lives.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 03 Oct 2013, 11:37

I have moved to BC from Northwestern Ontario...no friends here yet. Family is priority 1 as I have had to borrow monies to get here etc. A mom, step-mom, dad and a mother-in-law, and two wonderful kids. These are the people I would like to treat a bit if I could. Nothing fancy, perhaps some money to come out for a visit would be nice!! And of course a new tv, because it has been brought to my attention that Nav thinks he has a bigger one...
And my dog JUNO needs a new bone! Then the rest goes into savings for my wife who has put up with me for 25 years of good, bad and ugly. Oh ya, and a hot tub for therapy, and a firetruck, a new sleigh, a hockey stick, a toy train set...sorry feels like christmas somedays! Have a good one all.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Thu 03 Oct 2013, 09:07

Great yet so true topic, WOV, for many this will be the first time in so long one will be able to stand on there own two feet and that is first and for most, and if so called friends dont understand well I will personally pack a chute for them. So in life we never lose Friends, we only learn who our true ones are.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Oct 2013, 06:59

Foundry......those specific people would never come hunting. I haven't been hunting in so long and let my licence go.

On an another note......I will help Mom who is 80 years old and is having a hard time. We just learned that my stepdad has dementia, bless his heart but he's not being nice to Mom and he don't know it. Mom is very fragile at 98 pounds. I will help some loved ones but that's where it's going to stop. I have bills to pay and just maybe a little something for me and spoil my daughter.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by PGV Thu 03 Oct 2013, 00:41

I have been in this situation before and have come to realize anybody that is willing to mooch off me constantly is just trying to use me as a sucker and I have cut them out of my life. Take a good hard look as to why you have the moocher as a friend and if they are nothing but a stressor in your life, best to not have them in it. Family is family but it doesn't mean you have to let them take advantage of you. Take care everyone. I also want to do some good with my money and share what feels like a lottery win. Hell we all call it the lottery! I wrote off this money 18 years ago so and I almost wish the lawsuit never started, I have slipped backwards mentally, the PTSD and stress is making slept impossible and my pain unbearable and over the last year my whole body is in pain.  I can't think straight most of the time and this whole thing consumes me. I suffer silently and alone, as nobody in my life can emphasize with what we all are going through except us. So I understand that this money will help a lot of people that need it but I want to share mine with my loved ones because it makes ME happy and for brief moments I sometimes forget how numb I really am.
PGV
PGV
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2013-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 18:30

I for one have told every one already that every penny is going into the bank or investments and I will have to live of the money it makes and if that is not enough than tough. I of course have planed to give some to close family in secret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 18:27

As for moochers Well if you like to hunt take them with you ask them to carry the antlers they might get the idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 17:48

Those widows........Rolling Eyes ....lol. I don't drink but I like a good coke once in awhile......straight coke that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 17:46

Solution , cry broke, it works everytime, I know from the legion when I got my retro they thought I had won the 649 , honest, so I said hey one night and one night only all drinks on me and it was pretty nice. Spent a lot but support my local, so that's how I do it! But man, those widows, I have to bat them off at the bar, to them everything I touch turns to gold!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Oct 2013, 17:46

They knew so well that I would always help in any way I could.

If I make a gathering, I supply everything and I enjoy it.

I was always taught to be independent and that's what I like

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next