Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closing a door

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Closing a door - Page 2 Empty Re: Closing a door

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 09:51

Easy supreme, I have gone that way end the end result is often bad for all.

Back to top Go down

Closing a door - Page 2 Empty Closing a door

Post by Ex Member Mon 07 Oct 2013, 09:47

There comes a time when one must say enough is enough. To not have answers for the people in a persons life will enact a person to go to extreme measures to get those answers. One must ask themselves what measure will you go to assure your family has a safe voyage in life when after a soldier signs that blank cheque for his/her country. To watch life unfold into seeing everything going to be gone without answers and accountability from our GOC, disgusts me to no end. If I must be the guinea pig for change, so be it. If they had to look into the eyes of loved ones and say...I don't know what to do, it would be a different system. 2 weeks notice that one will not be receiving the money they were accustomed to for years is unjust, distasteful and disrespectful. They must have a wake up call. They must be woken up and see first hand that, this is unacceptable. Due diligence did not come into play when a case manager is off for two months, comes back, calls the veteran and delivers a blow that destroys families lives. Due diligence is not two weeks notice. Look into your families eyes and have no answers. It sucks. But I will make sure this will not happen to another veteran! We deserve better.

Supreme out

Last edited by SupremeDebater on Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:00; edited 1 time in total

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum