Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closing a door

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Closing a door Empty Re: Closing a door

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 19:01

I second that !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 18:58

We are all here for you when you come back stronger than ever Supreme!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 18:53

Regardless of what's happening to us, I've come on here and seen sadness and happiness here at Csat. Everyone of you all are my flock, through the upset, turmoil and madness with things like sisip and other items of bullshit, it comes down to one thing...that is I will not stop helping, going to hearings where the system is corrupt and flawed. I will not stop calling vac, vrab because they themselves feel I shouldn't be helping. It may be a while, but I'm shutting down for now and will start back up after this life hiccup. They've beat me in this battle. But I will win the war.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 18:08

How are things with you now Supreme ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 11:34

Thanks Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:50

Supreme, you in the right place to voice your anger, as so many of us feel the same way you do, but one thing I would like to say to you before you take any sort of action, it may be wise to wait awhile before you take up the protest, just to be more calm sort of speak, this way you will think clearer, and may produce better results. We are here for you, and as you seen in the media lately they are many Veterans who have now come forward, and publicly voiced their concerns, so you are not alone. One media outlet that has been given Veterans lots of attention lately is CTV news.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:38

This will not be happening to another veteran. You all can take that to the bank. I will make sure it doesnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:31

Holly shit man that was as dum as it can get, go to the media. Kick them were it hurts, adress the minister personally throu the midia. This is really the bottom of the drum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:29

Supreme, I am very concerned and scared you may do something in this situation. Please reach out to someone you trust and don't make any decisions that will cause you and your family harm. There is always a solution and I know you will find one that will keep you safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:24

They denied us the Canadian forces income support. Said my wife makes too much money. She makes $2000 a month for fucksakes. We were making $5000. I have two cases I'm working on for two not veterans. But they will be wrapped up in the courts for months. So the district manager told me from vac Hamilton...ad I cannot believe what this fucker said to me. He told me we were denied because of my wife making $2000 a month but that if my marital status changed to let them know. Can you believe this fucking shit? Promoting separation/divorce as far as I'm concerned. How can this fucker say that...ya, they pissed me off...fuckers. They want me to pop, it's going too fucking far. But I have an idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:17

Not easy being easy, stay strong enough said

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 10:02

Have you thought about a sisip appeal thru adjudication? Can vac only give you 2 weeks notice , I thought they had to give you three months notice for an income change, I am sure if you contacted above the district office and discussed why the two week notice, they might give extra time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 09:59

Try the Niagara Legion, I know the legion is not popular on here but I know a shit load of guys and gals who have been denied pensions only to have the service officer be successful, don't forget that vac endorses the legion and likes when you go thru them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 09:55

Good advice NAV media is often very helpfull

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 09:53

Supreme, I feel for you and it was of course dispectable giving you two weeks notice. Please approach them again and see if some comprise can be achieved. I know the vac union has been trying to get support from veterans to stop closing there offices, probably just to save their jobs, but nevertheless, I don't believe there workers want to be seen in a bad light. Contact CTV they are always after stories like this bring it yo the attention of Mercedes Stephenson from Ctv , she is the military affairs reporter and might help

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next