Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Topics of Discussion Today between MC, Sisip and parties via Teleconference

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Important Topics of Discussion Today between MC, Sisip  and parties via Teleconference  - Page 2 Empty Re: Important Topics of Discussion Today between MC, Sisip and parties via Teleconference

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:13

oops

Last edited by RobbieRoyal on Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:13; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Important Topics of Discussion Today between MC, Sisip  and parties via Teleconference  - Page 2 Empty Re: Important Topics of Discussion Today between MC, Sisip and parties via Teleconference

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:12

My gut feeling is a lot of files are not complete and this is going to continue for many more months

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:10

If they need a resolution for widows , dependants and bankrupts, then they probably don't have those files completed by the 15 of Oct, why would they need legal direction, how many of these files exist and should they not be given priority because of the wait already

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:08

I received an email on Oct 7th from  Dan Wallace where he stated that the hearing has been delayed so the parties can discuss the settlement of these CPI issues followed by the point that there will be a case management conference on Wednesday. So, my take on this is that the CPI issues have been worked on prior to today and that the teleconference is for the above matters. Hope this helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:08

I am going to hold those four months as an extra cushion , come march , when the tax man cometh!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:06

your are going to pay the tax man with taxed dollars is that even the Canadian way, I know it is the VETERAN WAY but at lest the NDP will find a new home after getting their asses kicked down EAST, hope MANUGE voted lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:03

What about the CPI or my four months of ltd I need to pay the tax man?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:01

Sparrow, you always surprise me with the amount of data you are able to obtain, you must have the desk right beside Peter, lol, thank you this answers a lot of questions and unfortune for a few. I believe, WOV and the former bankrupts are I for a delay which is unacceptable . See item 5 and 6 on the memo. Get on the horn and blast our legal eagles MC this should have been dealt with long ago, CSAT owes you a ton for your hard work Sparrow, thank you and

Back to top Go down

Important Topics of Discussion Today between MC, Sisip  and parties via Teleconference  - Page 2 Empty Important Topics of Discussion Today between MC, Sisip and parties via Teleconference

Post by Ex Member Wed 09 Oct 2013, 11:55

Important Topics of Discussion Today between MC, Sisip  and parties via Teleconference  - Page 2 Agenda-page-001_zps2d42dcde

If I can obtain copies of the attached docs I will pass it on.

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum