Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important Topics of Discussion Today between MC, Sisip and parties via Teleconference

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Important Topics of Discussion Today between MC, Sisip  and parties via Teleconference  Empty Re: Important Topics of Discussion Today between MC, Sisip and parties via Teleconference

Post by Guest Fri 11 Oct 2013, 06:54

Yep, I am hoping to get that positive reply from the APP next week

Back to top Go down

Important Topics of Discussion Today between MC, Sisip  and parties via Teleconference  Empty Re: Important Topics of Discussion Today between MC, Sisip and parties via Teleconference

Post by Guest Thu 10 Oct 2013, 18:51

Wills......MC as stated on LNVB that all bankruptcy that was discharge will be paid.
Me too, just like you I have called SISIP 5 months ago and last month too to confirm that all the paperwork was right and to make sure nothing else was needed and I was told that all was in order and nothing was needed.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Oct 2013, 18:03

Will's are you still in for the Oct, 15th deadline ? Reason I ask is that MC has just stated that all will get paid regardless of bankruptcy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Oct 2013, 17:38

WOV. I know what ur going through. The frustration level is high not getting straight answers. I asked if my file was intact back in May and was told all was good with no missing paperwork. Now, 5 months later I am told its purposely last because of a legal issue regarding bankruptcy. 5 frigging months of anticipation for nothing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 19:49

Will's Ridge.......I already called SISIP many months ago to verify if all my info was in order and was told that all was clear.
They may have checked things but I will not know until the 15th.
But then again, SISIP told me today that if more info would be needed, they would not know until my name is drawn.

I also just found out that a guy on LNVB was told by Kristine yesterday that he was being process on the 15th. How would she know that?

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 19:33

Not to worry Wills I do not think you lost anything in not doing so. I truly believe all this is going to be sorted in short time for the bankruptcy clients.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 19:27

Thanks Sparrow. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. I should have called SISIP months ago to verify if all was in order on my file.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 19:06

Glad to hear this Wills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 18:30

Bigrex. I emailed MC and requested that if the bankruptcy problem could not be readily solved then ask the judge to release all my funds except the 8000 overpayment from 2006 and deal with the 8000 later. MC agreed this made sense and I believe if they cannot resolve the bankruptcy question then I still may see the bulk of my funds within 10 to 15 days.

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 09 Oct 2013, 14:09

Belize <--------------tax haven. Lol
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:26

No excuse, keep telling people false information, right from the beginning they should have told them they might be delayed but then again they had plenty of time

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:23

I'm just curious as to what amendment to the court order are they requesting? As for the issue of widows and past bankruptcies, these issues should have been raised by the lawyers months ago, and not waited until 6 days before the time expired. Now we have 2 sub classes, who have no idea when they will get paid, which isn't right. They were original members of the class, and if extra considerations were required, then they should have been discussed before the summer. This delay is absolutely reprehensible and I hope both parties leave the CMC with their asses chewed off by the judge for screwing around with peoples lives.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:17

You know, when I see that, I wonder if buying a house was a good thing or should I have sold everything took my retro and headed to Belize and hang with Peeps. This country is in trouble

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:14

you figure look at the track record as we speak right out of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:13

Our next PM and First Lady /guy ?????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next