Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If A Client Had To Pay Back To Sisip In The Past Due To DVA Where Would It Be On The Sisip Calculations Sheet

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If A Client Had To Pay Back To Sisip In The Past Due To DVA Where Would It Be On The Sisip Calculations Sheet - Page 2 Empty Re: If A Client Had To Pay Back To Sisip In The Past Due To DVA Where Would It Be On The Sisip Calculations Sheet

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 22 Oct 2013, 20:09

Calculation Dispute
If you disagree with the amount of your Refund, you may appeal that decision.

You must appeal by the later of the following dates:

November 14, 2013; and
30 days after you receive your Refund.
Copied and pasted from "leavenovetbehind". The sheets are very confusing aren't they Sparrow. I can't even figure out my interest calcs as they don't add up. Also missing interest too.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

If A Client Had To Pay Back To Sisip In The Past Due To DVA Where Would It Be On The Sisip Calculations Sheet - Page 2 Empty If A Client Had To Pay Back To Sisip In The Past Due To DVA Where Would It Be On The Sisip Calculations Sheet

Post by Ex Member Tue 22 Oct 2013, 20:02

Trying to find this out where it would be on the calculation sheet. I don't have records to show I had to repay back to Sisip but I know I did many years ago. Anyone else in this situation? I missed the 30 day calculation dispute as I received my retro in July and only heard of the 30 day window a month or so ago...so I am out of luck but was still wondering out loud.

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum