Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If A Client Had To Pay Back To Sisip In The Past Due To DVA Where Would It Be On The Sisip Calculations Sheet

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

If A Client Had To Pay Back To Sisip In The Past Due To DVA Where Would It Be On The Sisip Calculations Sheet Empty Re: If A Client Had To Pay Back To Sisip In The Past Due To DVA Where Would It Be On The Sisip Calculations Sheet

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 24 Oct 2013, 11:48

I was a zero sum until August 2012...

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

If A Client Had To Pay Back To Sisip In The Past Due To DVA Where Would It Be On The Sisip Calculations Sheet Empty Re: If A Client Had To Pay Back To Sisip In The Past Due To DVA Where Would It Be On The Sisip Calculations Sheet

Post by Rifleman Thu 24 Oct 2013, 08:21

I was not zero sum

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by froggie2u36 Thu 24 Oct 2013, 04:05

just rechecked nothing here ..were you guys zero sum?

froggie2u36
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Wed 23 Oct 2013, 18:49

Same here

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 18:39

My Claims Report shows 5,895.65 under the heading "PREVIOUS DEBT OWING AS A RESULT OF PENSION ACT OFFSET". This section is directly below the summary box and directly above the INTEREST box.

Back to top Go down

Post by froggie2u36 Wed 23 Oct 2013, 17:56

Sparrow hubby paid them back around 25 thousand in the year 2000....and theres nothing on the sheet to show this.Its like they never stopped paying us .from 1998 to 2012.And he was a zero sum.I checked what robbie royal said to look it shows 0 amount.And another thing how are we suppose to even know how much he was to get since he was zero sum since 2000....so so confusing.They say if you feel its miscalculated email us...like hello no idea how to tell!! grrr

froggie2u36
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2012-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 09:07

On the summary page named SISIP Class Action Paid Claims Report
in the upper right column it will start with,
Gross Offset Amount (A)
Should be the second greyed out area (R side)
Previous Debt Owing as a result of Pension Act Offset

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 22:08

turbo here is the email for Bruneau Group attention Laura Bruneau ~ info@bruneaugroup.com

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo Tue 22 Oct 2013, 21:35

With the cheque I receive a letter telling me to send disputes to Mc then I get a e mail from Christine telling me to send it directly to the bruneau group but never gave me email Addy lol and it won't let me into leave no vet behind

turbo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo Tue 22 Oct 2013, 21:33

Sparrow on mine it is on the right hand side under summary

turbo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 22 Oct 2013, 21:18

No sorry...I had been paying an "overpayment" back at a rate of $50 per month. In section I, I still had an overpayment, which was deducted off my retro...
Good luck figuring it out. My accountant at Nesbit Burns can't even figure it out. You can appeal still though. Good luck to you. Glad you aren't a missing person, flew the coop, headed south for the winter, flocked off...you are our go-to girl...sorry no one can help you. Smile

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Oct 2013, 20:19

Thanks Sapper, do you know what line any repayment  required to be made prior would be located as I can not see anything on my sheet. Thanks everyone what would we do without all your input and help? Especially since we are not forensic accountants.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 22 Oct 2013, 20:10

So it seems you still have time...the later date being November 14, 2013...

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next