Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INCOME TAX RETURNS FOR THIS ZERO SUM BOUY

+2
DeeCee
1993firebird
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

INCOME TAX RETURNS FOR THIS ZERO SUM BOUY - Page 3 Empty Re: INCOME TAX RETURNS FOR THIS ZERO SUM BOUY

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 21:02

Thanks and sisip ltd has just informed me that I must apply for cppd . If I don't they will cut me off my ltd so off to service Canada tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

INCOME TAX RETURNS FOR THIS ZERO SUM BOUY - Page 3 Empty Re: INCOME TAX RETURNS FOR THIS ZERO SUM BOUY

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 20:52

that is great news smokehouse and makes a lot of sense for a guy with no taxable income in the past

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 20:38

Everyone's tax situation is different. I just got my NofA from CRA and i am getting a 36000 dollar refund. Zero sum for 8 years only income was VAC pension. 1198 form worked for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 18:59

is this a like button lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 18:54

True Propat. I guess with some additional fibre in our diet and an over the counter oral dose of anti diarrhea medication we may all get through these taxes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 18:43

sadly too true Robbie not enough REAL info and they did not want our info but were even scared to here it even if it was being discussed in public between ourselves ( witch told me exactly where this deal was heading) . 1198 and 3.27% were the two sugar cubes in your great big juicy cup of diarrhea.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Wed 09 Apr 2014, 18:41

Roger that

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 18:08

Having a voice is and always has been a BIG PROBLEM with this Class Action Suit for as we all know we had 30 days and a SIT IN with Justice Barnes during the 2 day Hearing in Halifax. The period of 2007 to 2012 was a complete period of “BLACKOUT” for the members’ period. Instead of learning and growing with the process we were feed a steady diet of shut the fuck up and bravado. The shit that came out of our legal team and its representation was a mere smoke and mirrors gong show. I have always said and still say that enough was not done by our Legal Firm to inform this society of veterans about the class action period. Hell if they did why do will still ask questions and why are we still in the dark. If all is done and in the legal sense it is we should be suing to get our money back because I am still unsatisfied with this crap. Bottom Line 32 days was not even enough time to digest what was happening, if it was not for CSAT I would have been even more screwed up, thanks to all that stood the test of time and I call you soldiers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 17:41

sapper just by looking at all the legislation and trust me ive been up and dow it for years now its much adu about nothing and completely unfair. I really kinda wish everyone would have understood this prior to the end of negotiations and spoke out with one loud voice what we expected from this deal (say 70% IN POCKET ) ore whatever but we all should have had a voice. its guys like you the ones hurt the most by the clawback that get fracked the most again with this deal.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 17:33

True Propat, thanks. I guess we will all know soon enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 17:30

sparrow your around the line ( remember everyone's tax situation is different ) it may not help you but it may help a little. now its not only the number of years its what years as the deemed tax rates are high prior to 2008 and not very high from 08 onward.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 17:25

different strokes for different folks thank god i got heart lol just about died lol all is good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 17:22

Sapper our taxes are filed but no word as yet on the form 1198 differential equations but RobbieRoyal and now DeeCee both posted that the 1198 made no difference in the end to the amounts they owed and I am a 6 year retro claim so I predict I will be another added to that list owing just under 15k and that is with a 32K RRSP.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 09 Apr 2014, 17:16

Why even provide us this form?(1198) To give us false hope? I havent heard about my return yet from CRA but was owing many tens of thousands as filed all in one year. Are your taxes complete Sparrow?
Sap

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Apr 2014, 17:14

deecee if you don't mind can you tell us how many years retro you had by what you owe im guessing 5-6 years but that's just a shot in the dark.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next