Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LET"S GET VETERANS' ISSUES RIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL THIS TIME

+3
pinger
czerv
Dannypaj
7 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

LET"S GET VETERANS' ISSUES RIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL THIS TIME - Page 3 Empty Re: LET"S GET VETERANS' ISSUES RIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL THIS TIME

Post by Guest Sun 13 Dec 2015, 22:58

ya I kinda thought you might want the PA pension but was very unsure maybe something better ??? maybe something similar ??? didn't know so I asked .

don't know where in the frack you got political beliefs from that or anything else .

propat

Back to top Go down

LET"S GET VETERANS' ISSUES RIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL THIS TIME - Page 3 Empty Re: LET"S GET VETERANS' ISSUES RIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL THIS TIME

Post by Guest Sun 13 Dec 2015, 22:53

yes I remembered that very well and thought of that before I asked that question and that was in small part why I asked it .

"it better be tax free like our PA payment" . doesn't say it better BE the PA pension .

as a matter of fact using the words "LIKE our PA payment" might suggest you meant something other that the PA pension .

ya see why I asked???

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sun 13 Dec 2015, 22:44

And when I made that point on JT's announcement I also said it better be tax free like our PA payment or he has a lawsuit on his hands. And you know I sent the same question to Leslie, which if you remember he did not answer whether it would be taxed or not.

So I have made my position on the lifelong pension well established and known...tax free!

So no propat not perfect timing...bad timing or you have a bad memory.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Dec 2015, 22:40

no not at all lifelong pension COULD mean a lot of things . YOU KNOW THIS TEEN you said as much yourself when JT first came out with it .

I want it to be the PA pension not something kind of equal ore any other thing but the PA pension itself . I was curious of what you thought because we were having this discussion .

not bad timing perfect timing .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sun 13 Dec 2015, 22:39

Danny they are not coming between us. We are showing them options for them to think about. I don't want this to be a buggered up situation that could be confusing to vets today and tomorrow.

My opinion is like Mike Holmes motto...."If your going to do it; do it right!"

I want to stop the wheel of here's the benefit. We find out the benefit is a cluster F. We fight them to fix it. They study it to death then fix it. This wheel takes years to fix it. I'd rather see them take one year, two max put a panel of politico's, ADM's, vet orgs, just vets and get it right.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sun 13 Dec 2015, 22:33

Why would you even think I wouldn't want everyone to get the same PA pension as us that's why I'm insulted.

We were talking about our opinions on how to bring the lifelong pension back then you throw that question at me? Bad timing on your part.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Sun 13 Dec 2015, 22:30

Let them not divide us, let us divide them.  They put us in this situation and we are fighting back!  We will prevail and it will be done just as outlined on their bullet points.

HOW THEY ARE GOING TO DO THAT WILL BE COMING SHORTLY AS THEY ASSURE VETERANS IT IS BEING WORKED OUT
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Let them not become between us but let us come between them. They put us in this situation and we are fighting back! We will prevail and it will be done just as outlined on their bullet points.

HOW THEY ARE GOING TO DO THAT WILL BE COMING SHORTLY AS THEY ASSURE VETERANS IT IS BEING WORKED OUT
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Let them not become between us but let us come between them. They put us in this situation and we are fighting back! We will prevail and it will be done just as outlined on their bullet points.

Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Dec 2015, 22:26

what the frack? political beliefs ? I this has nothing to do with political beliefs nor did I bring them in. how the frack was that question insulting ? would you have me NOT ask and be unsure . this is how we communicate and understand each other . WE ASK QUESTIONS !

PROPAT

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Sun 13 Dec 2015, 22:26

Mean while back at home base, this what is happening!
Sound familiar to anyone else?

http://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=513180

I commend this family for coming forward and sharing their storey.
Veterans deserve to be treated with the most utter respect, not sure when it became alright to disrespect a veteran, but forgiveness is a virtue and I am welling to give just about everyone including the GoC.

Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sun 13 Dec 2015, 22:20

Bullshyte propat! Don't try to bring my political beliefs into this conversation. That question was insulting and way offside!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Dec 2015, 22:16

just a question I wanted an answer to teen nothing more.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sun 13 Dec 2015, 22:14

Ofcourse I want the choice to be the PA pension for everyone! What kind of question was that!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next