Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assorted Merged Stored Topics

+20
puddleduk2
Nemo
rucksack031
devans156
K9
By the Bay
Dove96
1993firebird
sailor964
Sapper Zodiak
pteadams2002
bigrex
oldsailor
Jeffery M
Rags
OldZipperhead
Wife of a Veteran
peep
dennismanuge
Teentitan
24 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 2 Empty Re: Assorted Merged Stored Topics

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 00:58

Too true, Sparrow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2013, 22:43

Thank-you Sister...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2013, 22:38

Oh what the heck another animal picture~ friends
Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 2 Making-a-hundred-friends
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 2 Empty My true life friends...

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2013, 22:28

Sisters and Brothers you are all my true friends...you have taught me to love my wife more,and never to go bed angry , hold my children tighter,and to love and understand my fellow Veterans...I am truly proud of you all...Thank-you! Life is Beautiful... P.S. When this ordeal is over, We are not over...just begun!!!!...Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2013, 22:21

RR--I think we often find ourselves as veterans asserting ourselves when we are justified but then feel ashamed later. what you have written was the truth &you need feel no shame or guilt for doing so---the only proof you need is how many apologies or regret have you heard from certain plaintiffs so many tirades, hate, abuse, intimdation &bullying of those of us who truly suffer through each day--

heck my dog shows more regret for snappin at me than youknowwho for showing just god awful hate n abuse towards anyone who raises a good point--then some of us keep comin back for more hopin the guy will treat us with respect --that brick wall is startin to hurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2013, 22:12

recon you have that absolutely right. hang in there.

RR--I think we often find ourselves as veterans asserting ourselves when we are justified but then feel ashamed later. what you have written was the truth &you need feel no shame or guilt for doing so---the only proof you need is how many apologies or regret have you heard from certain plaintiffs so many tirades, hate, abuse, intimdation &bullying of those of us who truly suffer through each day--

heck my dog shows more regret for snappin at me than youknowwho for showing just god awful hate n abuse towards anyone who raises a good point--then some of us keep comin back for more hopin the guy will treat us with respect --that brick wall is startin to hurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2013, 21:38

Steve ,
You have my undivided attention & respect Steve , because what has happened in the past 12 hours has certainly given you justification to say & mean every word spoken & with honesty . If only the entire class knew what we know .

CK. new e-mail Steve & Ron ...

For Country
retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of .......7.......it will all surface in the near future

Back to top Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 2 Empty All you can do is try, well i have tried

Post by Guest Wed 27 Mar 2013, 21:17

I have tried to right a wrong and even detached myself from a fortuitous encounter with our Lead Plaintiff over past criticisms pertaining to unbridled knowledge about the class as a whole on my part. I like many members of the Class Action Suit have ridden the coat tails of our Legal Firm McInnis Cooper and our Lead Plaintiff Dennis Manuge. I for one did accept the invitation to participate as a respected member and accept the ideals and work ethic of those that represented me. Initially I was excited as I figured what do I have to lose, this will bring me closer to financial reassurance if the class action succeeds. I waited for the class action to become certified and when it did I felt hope and rekindled optimism even though a gag order was imposed. McInnis Cooper through VVI and by use of email did his best to keep me updated and in the know as did Dennis. Then our Lead Plaintiff and other members of veteran sites not just CSAT began a game of ``Shut the Hell Up`` and the real ugly truth of how we treated each other became evident. I am far from innocent here as I too engaged in these ugly games. I guess it put us on a collision course with no real winner and many losers. This story will eventually end and when it does I will feel that the real winners will be the ones that did not become members of this class action, the healthy soldier, the veteran that reads these blog sites and wonders why we do this too each other. I was an outstanding soldier and I am proud of my service to country and as you see I hide behind nothing. I will accept what you throw at me even if cutting and pasting is a source of great necessity, I accept the laughing behind my back, I accept that I have failed to be knowledgeable enough to understand the whole legal process but I do not accept the ill treatment of disabled veterans period. All veterans as of April 17th1985 that had been 3(B) medically released while under SISIP Policy 901102 had a chance to become members of Manuge vs Her Majesty the Queen Court No. T-463-07 and the list grew. As of the 15th of February 2013 a few class members have had questions in regards to the direction and communication from the legal firm of McInnis Cooper the very firm that asked these same members to trust them in fighting for all disabled veterans. McInnis Cooper refuse to operate on CSAT and that in itself is a right I do not question but why does Lead Plaintiff find time to belittle veterans by taking posts from CSAT and re-posting elsewhere. Now apparently the legal firm has a problem with how we disrespect each other and attack anyone without prejudice. I agree we do tend to eat our own but I also see the apology after. I find it ironic that the legal firm has had to address these same shortcomings from our lead plaintiff over the course suit yet continued to post on CSAT. It is beyond me as to why McInnis Cooper suddenly developed empathy while the Lead Plaintiff has swayed in the opposite direction with attacks on disabled veterans especially after the 15th of february. I believe that all we ask is for any information and when we gain information in a less than conventional venue we are belittled and denounced as uneducated morons that post shit, why conduct any criticism Dennis if you in fact have told us to get off of our asses and answer our own questions. I am not flip flopping in fact I actually tried to walk away from all of this and I feel you are the one that is uneducated, book smart yes but you have become as much the problem as the ideal solution. McInnis Cooper you as well have played a destructive role in the demoralization of disabled veterans and by virtue of remaining silent have caused unbearable and senseless abandonment of your very class members. This class is full of medically released veterans that suffer many conditions, physical and emotional and yet you treat some in a manner not becoming of an interested party bent on assisting those that you swore to assist. I have read your posts regarding that you were hired by Dennis Manuge and therefore work for him and not the class as a whole, then I believe that you should have stated that from the very beginning. I bid you a good night and please leave no vet behind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 18:02

Why a dog for Veterans
#1. Dogs are vigilant.
#2. Dogs are Protective
#3. Dogs love unconditionally
#4. Dogs help relearn trust
#5. Dogs help to remember feeling of love
#6. Dogs dogs can break the cycles by licking or by nudging you
to "snap out of the stressfull situation"

This is why I like dogs more then peoples because we are cruel between each other whitout any f_..... reasons, dogs are the best freind for a Veterans with PTSD

Burt Berthiaume CD W.W.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 17:29

Very generous and admirable of you Burt! You my fellow brother in arms have earned my respect and I salute you proudly!

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Tue 26 Mar 2013, 17:23

BURT Berthiaume email is: burt.berthiaume@gmail.com
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 17:19

Lmfao,.. Yupp good times Smile) heheheheheheh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 17:17

Burt, I received the form, I have a doctors appntmnt Thursday, I want to provide as much of the required forms to you together in one package, allmI' m waiting on at present is my therapist/ social worker, I anticipate returning ALL info to you hopefully NLT this coming Friday, IAM very into doing this, count me in for one dog please! Please!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 26 Mar 2013, 16:18

Please don't call the CAV anymore write to me @
Burt.Berthiaume_gmail.com
thx
Burt Berthiaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 26 Mar 2013, 09:53

ahh the memories

Sapper Zodiak