Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assorted Merged Stored Topics

+20
puddleduk2
Nemo
rucksack031
devans156
K9
By the Bay
Dove96
1993firebird
sailor964
Sapper Zodiak
pteadams2002
bigrex
oldsailor
Jeffery M
Rags
OldZipperhead
Wife of a Veteran
peep
dennismanuge
Teentitan
24 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 4 Empty I have made a wise decision and will no longer engage in any attacks on any veteran period

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 17:42

The time has come to wash our hands with all this Dennis bashing. I have had enough and as I sit on this imaginary throne a place where I said all soldiers need to be treated with respect well Dennis is a soldier and I no longer will engage in soldier bashing. I am not always right nor am I always wrong but i am allowed a voice and so is Dennis. My apologies to all soldiers including Dennis disabled or otherwise. Time to get back on track.

Back to top Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 4 Empty Re: Assorted Merged Stored Topics

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 15:58

Roger that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 15:55

Burt my email is cocaje1963@gmail.com. If you could send the application package,mould be great, good to speak with you on the phone the other day. Look forward to hereing from you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 14:41

Hey Guys I still have 3 beautiful German Shepherd they are free of charge just fill the forms. you don't have to take the course but it will be nice because more Services Dogs in Canada for the Veteran will show the Veteran Affairs that Dogs his the best therapy for those with PTSD. I need good home as well a Veteran.

Thx

Burt Berthiaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 13:49

When there is a disagreement between individuals it can sometimes spirral out of control.
We are all guilty of voicing our anger towards others at one time or another.
Some may even say it's human nature.
Difficult as it may be to withhold or to lesson such anger towards one another, this approach might very well be the best approach to resolve such issues, especially on and open forum.
So the next time you feel such anger towards other individuals, it might be best to take a breath, and react with a less aggressive response, you might not only feel better about yourself, others will also gain respect toward you.
It takes a real man to offer up and apology, and to admit when he is wrong.

Back to top Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 4 Empty Truffle hogs

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 13:19

The point is and that isn`t addressed by the legal team or by Dennis Manuge They avoid it like Pigs in the mud digging for truffles.

Most severely disabled veterans will lose 70% of every dollar except Dennis Manuge he gets 5X what he expected . Every Lawyer involved will become Millionaires, two will become multimillionaires.

Last edited by suzyQ on Mon 25 Mar 2013, 13:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : plural)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 12:35

I agree Sapper Zodiak and for the sanity of all those that actually enjoy being here I will stand down my attacks on Dennis and MC, However I will offer an apology to CSAT and it's members. Lets get focused on better things because when this is all said and done I will enjoy myself on CSAT with other veterans like myself, just shooting the crap and having a laugh. So to my friends on CSAT I offer a truce and and will try very hard to maintain a positive attitude.
PS, Mr.Driscoll and Dennis Manuge I will man up and apologize to you as well as the whole reason we are here is because you did something no one did. Whether I like it or not I am but one voice and the way i see it many other voices feel the way I do and if they can wake up each day waiting for an end to this madness then so can I. I do not need a self destruct button I just need some good weather so i can go fishing.
Over but never out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 25 Mar 2013, 12:21

RobbieRoyal: You are one of the good ones. You could step it down a notch, but I understand your role as a protector of peoples rights. Please remove yourself from dealing with Dennis. Not for his sake but for ours. We need to keep our shit together. Believe it or not, people still need your support in dealing with our day to day. You most always bring valid points to the table that are appreciated and I think you are above petty. Soldier on. REGIMENT...stand at...ease.
Thanks.

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 12:10

I could care less what Dennis posts anywhere, as it is a right he has abused time after time. I bet he wouldn't post his conversation that he made to my family, of course not why would he. A saint he is, you rock Dennis and I am glad you actually read what others write about your role as Lead Plaintiff. I am sorry you have to go frankie and i believe your right, I have to calm down a tad but lets be clear i am far from finished.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 25 Mar 2013, 10:55

Thanks for being the voice of reason Frankie...I wish you would stay as we need our calming ones to help us out. I always post things to add information or perspective, but never belittle anyone in the process. With the loss of Sparrow and now you, the balance will be off here. I know its tough. I have had my father following this site too and he knows it is going down hill as no info and time keeps ticking. I wish you well. Peace.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 10:11

All Hail the AcerMan, the Acerman cometh!

Back to top Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 4 Empty CSAT RANTS ARE NOW ON FACEBOOK

Post by Guest Mon 25 Mar 2013, 09:38

Dennis why are you cutting and pasting peoples comments and yes rants about you on facebook?? I choose no sides but for you to put out the poor me here is what the very disturbed people are saying about me on CSAT is wrong.
Everyone on here and you have got to stop it. Why not post some of the positive comments people write on here about you.

I'm the quiet CSAT member who does not get invovled but when a family member read your post yesterday that had been cut and pasted from CSAT from one of it's members, she wondered what I had gotten myself invovled in from both sides. I believe belittleling is very wrong but you are also are doing it in much larger social media. Then your friends comment on your post for the world to view. I understand it is a free world and it's your facebook, but man this is just crazy. Again, I take know sides from the two of you fighting but I totally think it is wrong to put the info on facebook. Walk away from it, I have cut my ties from facebook with Dennis as his post is wrong and I am cutting my ties from CSAT as it is too stressful. Sorry Teen, gotta go.
Robbie Royal you are a great writer but your negative side is wearing you down. Now your rant is on facebook with Dennis's fans having fun with it. Please everyone stop!!!!bEveryone be careful what you write on here as it could end up on a totally higher social media with people reading it and not really knowing OUR story. RR knowing you so well from CSAT you probably don 't care but I care about you and many others on here work so hard to keep people informed. I left the military very sick from numerous issues and being harassed was part of the cause. Just cool it guys. All the best
FMacdonald
AKA.. Sue

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 25 Mar 2013, 09:27

I chuckle at MC thinking we are involved in the class action. I read Dennis comments above and MCs response in court to my claim we have not been allowed to be involved and have not been informed properly till now. I dug up my letter from MC in 08.....it promises we can be involved if we want......LOAD OF SHIT. Even when I quoted in court from Federal Law that we have a right to be involved and Judge has ability to appoint more then one lead plaintiff MC and members of the crowd scoffed at the idea we were not informed or allowed. Specifically that lady that spoke just after me. She is an idiot if she thinks we have been informed or involved.

Note to lady that spoke after me she was about 2nd last speaker.....who are yo on here and maybe you would like to comment at how you think we have been involved in the prosecution of this case?

Last edited by Rags on Mon 25 Mar 2013, 09:28; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 25 Mar 2013, 09:22

Acerman Welcome back please stay. Call them as you see them just ensure some reasonable level of respect......i know its hard Im in same boat some times ya just wont to throttle some idiot who does not get it and works against the greater good but we must be better then them.

Very Happy

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 25 Mar 2013, 08:39

So glad you are back buddy.

Legal team going to help us. Well they did win us the back two years.

But I alone got me restarted buy very expensive and continuous efforts. Always advising the legal team and asking for help. They never did anything for me. Emails and phone calls were not returned. I should send them my bill since they want 17.83% going forward of what I have done.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next