Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Claude Lalancette's Pleas for support

+2
bigrex
Dannypaj
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Claude Lalancette's Pleas for support  - Page 2 Empty Claude Lalancette's Pleas for support

Post by Dannypaj Thu 23 Jun 2016, 06:54

I want to thank the Banish Veterans for letting me post in the group. The word needs to get out and I want to say it loud. Some people can't even reply to my calls, messages or except what I am posting on his VAC Facebook to get the attention of other veterans. I thought we stood as one but I see others working for one. What I have to say, involves many veterans and active members of the Canadian armed forces. Please spam the shyte out of this.

Extracted from Facebook Dan H. Facbook page

Mike Leroux To cover your ass...download an app to your phone that allows you to record the conversation.

Like · Reply · 3 · 20 hrs

Doug Roberts

Doug Roberts Claude please remember the object of engaging is to be respectful it is usually returned our politicians need to be educated I wish you had someone to go with you for support . Stay calm and state what you have to say in polite way look forward to seeing your Video

Like · Reply · 3 · 20 hrs

Tony Dwyer

Tony Dwyer Best of luck Claude...looking forward to your next update.

Like · Reply · 1 · 19 hrs

Claude Lalancette

Claude Lalancette I am really starting to see how sensitive this issue is. The media has kept silence and have ignored me. I have been hunting a good law firm to represent me and all have ties with the government and deemed this issue a conflict of interest. I need a good law firm that is ready to take the gloves off for flight.

Like · Reply · 2 · 18 hrs

Robert Snider

Robert Snider Remember Claude, in order to further your own cause (& our collective cause), you need to be respectful even if you feel that the government is not. Take the higher approach and remain calm, cool, and collective just like you needed to to in the heat ...See More

Like · Reply · 4 · 17 hrs

Arnold Murphy replied · 1 Reply

Claude Lalancette

Claude Lalancette I understand the point of views of keeping calm and respectful. I think I did a pretty good job with his staff. I'm not worried that I will not keep my cool because I am very aware of the damage that I can do our cause.

Claude Lalancette Thank you
Dan Hurt Please attend in support of Mr. Lalancette cause. Shared with CSAT as well.

GO OUT AND SHAKE THIS MAN"S HAND> BEST OF LUCK SIR, we understand your frustrations, we will con·quer. with a smile and a common sense approach.
BEST OF LUCK
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2