Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

+37
tiger660
MaggieinNB
froggie2u36
abetterway
ceedee
booboo
tetech
armybulldog
EZRider
Dannypaj
Hab2013
PipperNavy
acerman1234
snrnavcom
rzm71
meathead
DCHD27
turbo
dzanzio
rucksack031
devans156
birdgunner
DeeCee
pinger
1993firebird
sabrelove
oldsailor
bigrex
peep
RCN-Retired
Rifleman
Teentitan
puddleduk2
Recon031
K9
Sapper Zodiak
41 posters

Page 39 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 61  Next

Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 39 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by 1993firebird Wed 28 Jan 2015, 09:31

I mean negative energy with lies and getting people stirred up by giving information that is opposite of what is being given by the adjudicator. His intention was to get people going and he achieved it not to be negative about something that he disagrees with. I agree that it is good to be negative about something that you disagree with.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 39 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 09:13

Received my Cola adjustment this morning.
12 year zero sum Medically discharged Sgt
Amount 1489.00 clear
Hope you all get yours soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 08:56

Your in regards to Mastershipper? 1993, if so I concer but my response is not to deter anyone from posting negatively rather it is about being respectful when doing it. I encourage anyone to post but do not be nasty about it, that's all.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Wed 28 Jan 2015, 08:15

Keep feeding him and he will keep spewing negativity , ignore him and he will fade away.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 07:47

sent out an email to the office if I hear back will let you know troops

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 07:43

That we are trying to figure out DDBM appears that it may just well be like the SISIP Retro Cheques, once per month so again not sure but it appears to be heading in that direction, so hopefully instead of being last like last time hopefully they reverse the order lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Jan 2015, 06:45

No worries troops, like you said Davey we all have something to offer. Hell during an awesome career I learned one very basic rule, simply put the only place to make a mistake is during training that meant you were willing to learn. Those that criticized me during my career were the ones training with and along side of me, something many soldiers never grasped. When challenged in actual theatre of combat all those mistakes lead to timely instinctive soldiering and most importantly a battlefield brotherhood I shared with my brother Recon. I understand I can be verbose at times but one thing many know about me and it will always be my legacy, "I do not tolerate Bullies or Ignorant People Period". Sorry but I attack first and talk last, not a good quality to many that hide behind tough and useless phrases but to a good damn soldier it means you care. Mastershipper your ignorant period, you maybe factual and yes your knowledge first rate but your overall approach to those within your family of veterans is absolutely overbearing and demeaning. Your position in our eyes demands respect and though it should, being a CWO means you did absolutely everything required of any soldier and you excelled, awesome congrats. But as for representing that title you did a pretty lousy grand entrance within this community and for that you now have no respect and no rank. Good luck with your struggles and be reminded Sir, we have no rank here, we are just a bunch of veterans, a big happy FAMILY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Tue 27 Jan 2015, 22:56

DZ ANZIO ... thank you for your kind words , I don't forget a True Soldier when I meet one , especially if that man also has my back while I cover his 12 from a distance , Hey Trooper ... Mastershipper called me out so I had to throw some dirt from my past in his face about 49.9/50 @ 800 meters ... I don't bullshit ! RobbieRoyal & I spent 18 yrs. together in Recon , no need for all the War Story Shit !

Sparrow ... you're one of the greatest sources of intel gathering we as a Team ! have on here , kudos to you Sparrow , you got yer' shit wired tighter than a Nun , Big Thank' s

We all have our own baggage that we carry around each & every day with us , I too still have to see my phyco on a regular basis for maintainance , & try to hold my family of ...7... together because I'm a hardened  Bastard to live with since coming back from overseas , I'm messed up , but , I love you guy's & love helpin out as much as I can pull it together as you do for the better of us all , because & I've said it many times while behind enemy lines for 7 months in Bosnia ...... intel relieves stress & builds confidence !

SOOOOOOOOOO... Keep the Troops Informed ..................... It Makes them Better Warriors !

That's what I'm all about . There's a lot of Warriors on here ! My " Respect " to you all .

Mastershipper ... ya ... Eagleye1 ... was Earned , the Very Day I shot the 49.9 / 50 @ 800 meters against the TOP 150 Best MasterSnipers in North America & Uk ! & an RSM gave it to me ...... A Soldiers Soldier ... he still lives today , My Utmost Respect Frank .

A close friend with RobbieRoyal & Myself .

Mastershipper , the Soldiers on here are Unique in many ways , more importantly , we all know each other , so to just show up & start slamming these Warriors , was your First & Last Mistake !

Enough ....... goodnight Troops !

For Country
Retired Army MasterSniper , Eagleye1 , & Veteran
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of .......7.......,get er' done bye's
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Tue 27 Jan 2015, 19:58

. . . and looking for a dancing table     I love you   pinger.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo Tue 27 Jan 2015, 19:38

Omg is navrat maid marion lmao

turbo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 27 Jan 2015, 19:14

wasted energy , leave him to himself and he will fade away.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Tue 27 Jan 2015, 19:12

master shipper you are an imposter because you were on here before as master sniper until recon busted you and as far as i am concerned recon is twice the man you will ever be, and hopefully this is the last we will hear from you until you make up another identity
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 19:08

Right on firebird ! I am with you on that !

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 27 Jan 2015, 19:06

You are welcome Sparrow and lets leave Mastershipper to himself.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 27 Jan 2015, 19:00

AIRFORCE OMG I left because I was accused of being a liar and imposter. As for the Recon Eagleye1 private well if he's upset who cares I don't. Everyone who was successful in appeal has been notified .
That's the 
Ast you hear of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 61 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 50 ... 61  Next