Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

+37
tiger660
MaggieinNB
froggie2u36
abetterway
ceedee
booboo
tetech
armybulldog
EZRider
Dannypaj
Hab2013
PipperNavy
acerman1234
snrnavcom
rzm71
meathead
DCHD27
turbo
dzanzio
rucksack031
devans156
birdgunner
DeeCee
pinger
1993firebird
sabrelove
oldsailor
bigrex
peep
RCN-Retired
Rifleman
Teentitan
puddleduk2
Recon031
K9
Sapper Zodiak
41 posters

Page 47 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 61  Next

Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 47 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jan 2015, 22:03

just it would be based on your deductions from SISIP but not the VAC deduction as they would have paid you that with your SISIP retro .

propat

Back to top Go down

SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics) - Page 47 Empty Re: SISIP COLA RETRO (Assorted Topics)

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jan 2015, 21:40

I'm so confused about this COLA. Is it a % of the lump sum payment we received (based on VA benefits) or is it a % of everything Sisip deducted ie CPP, Mil Pen and Vac?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jan 2015, 17:56

Oh Robbie your a good man.

Thanks for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jan 2015, 17:53

i can answer yes to that trooper,
1) yes an increase of over 240.00 per month
2) Continuing on LTD
3) increase of 18.00 a month prior to the New Year the the #1 (above)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jan 2015, 14:20

One question I have is does anyone know if those that got a large COLA refund thus far, were - or is on continued sisip benefits and if so, did they see and increase or decrease in their Monthly benefits, I am asking specifically about the change late last year ?

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Fri 23 Jan 2015, 14:06

you already know what i think you look like that picture, look out your front window, tell me if you see any black cars with all the windows tinted.....rucksack, your thoughts please
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jan 2015, 13:54

awesome jumper, and its cold weather gear troops

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Fri 23 Jan 2015, 13:33

dave i got it for 144 months, so you are pretty bang on with everything right down to the deductions
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Fri 23 Jan 2015, 13:31

Dzanzio ..... should I be plus or minus & how much with my 150 mth's for 12 1/2 yr's . ?

Are my "" Percentages "" right ?

Dave .
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by dzanzio Fri 23 Jan 2015, 12:59

dave, thats almost identical to me and i got close to that amount, and by the way, i already gave robbie the gears about that picture, he said something about bacon and i said what does bacon have to do with the picture....
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Fri 23 Jan 2015, 12:02

Nice Touque Robbie LMFAO ! which Bank are you Holding up ? I wanna be there to see it all go down Smile

Dave
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Fri 23 Jan 2015, 11:59

I've asked for permission from a certain Individual to use the formula , But , with my own timeline to give as close to a result possible for the " COLA "  RETRO .

So.... using myself ,

Med. Rel. .......... Mar,2002 --- July.01,2014 .......... Cutoff date for Payout

12 1/2 yrs. Cola retro

That's  150 months x average $ 150.00 per mth. ( don't ask ) for cola  =  $ 22,500.00
Subtract ..... 30 % for withholding tax on Principle refund                      -       6,750.00
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balance ...............................................................................................  =  $ 15,750.00
Add accumulative Interest of ..... 8.50%                                                 +      1,338.75
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balance ..............................................................................................  =  $ 17,088.75
Subtract Fees @ Manulife of ..... 12.50%                                               -      2,136.09
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Balance  ..-..-..-..-..-..-..-Net Take Home..-..-..-..-..-..-..-                        =   $ 14,952.66

Now..... (  Keep in mind ) , that this is one person's Calculations & that , Rank , Time in ,
CF Pension , CPPD , ELB , or , SISIP Benefits all inclusive may effect the outcome .....

This is simply a " Starting Point " to base your " Outcome " ...................  It's not Final !

My thanks to a " New Friend " for permission to pass this on ................ Good Luck One & All ............For We will All have a Different outcome .

I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW THIS WORKS OUT WHEN I RECEIVE MINE , Eagleye1 ... out !

Should you know of " ANY CORRECTIONS " please , pass them on ! Your comments are Welcome !

For Country
Retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of .......7....... get er' done bye's

Last edited by Recon031 on Fri 23 Jan 2015, 12:41; edited 6 times in total
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 23 Jan 2015, 09:54

Hey DeeCee from what i see I am pleased and thanks for your support my brother awesome to say the least much respect, Robbie

Back to top Go down

Post by DeeCee Fri 23 Jan 2015, 08:58

How did you make out Dave and Robbie?
DeeCee
DeeCee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2012-11-07

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo Thu 22 Jan 2015, 20:19

Ill contact their office in morning

turbo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 61  Next