Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Town Hall Meeting MP Darrel Sampson

Go down

Town Hall Meeting MP Darrel Sampson Empty Town Hall Meeting MP Darrel Sampson

Post by Dannypaj Thu 15 Sep 2016, 06:47

BIG PROTEST OCTOBER 4th!
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Town Hall Meeting MP Darrel Sampson Empty Re: Town Hall Meeting MP Darrel Sampson

Post by Dannypaj Thu 15 Sep 2016, 06:46

Extracted from Facebook,
Doug R. wrote:
I was highly impressed with our town hall meeting in eastern passage with MP Darrel Sampson . He made it abundantly clear that our east coast MP's are more than aware that the Veterans vote is much needed and they need assistance gathering information and admitted in an honest earnest way that they are not up to speed . Many solid Veterans attended and i think the man got an information overload it was a respect full terrific informative meeting and convinces me even further that we need to help our MP's they are not getting the straight goods . More thoughts to follow but I think respectful communication is the key This MP wasn't politicking or looking to pander or for photo ops Our Atlantic Mp's are well aware that the beuracrats are way out of line and think they should run the show . I think we shall see over time a major shake up should we try and assist our MP's and feed them the much neeeded information they are not receiving. Our Banished were in full force and they are a classy bunch of folks well spoken and well articulated with terrific suggestions and solutions . I firmly believe the Minister is in for a big treat this fall and Pension option will be a taboo for starters .

Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down