Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any programs to help vets with mortgages who have bad credit?

Go down

Any programs to help vets with mortgages who have bad credit? Empty Re: Any programs to help vets with mortgages who have bad credit?

Post by Guest Thu 27 Oct 2016, 17:54

Jayse29, I would think your best option is to go to a mortgage broker in your area (can be found on google) because the broker approaches banks on your behalf and there are lenders out there that could help you especially with your scenario of credit. Going to a traditional brick and mortar bank can be harder to obtain a mortgage now a days if your credit is not pristine because their rules are stricter.

Back to top Go down

Any programs to help vets with mortgages who have bad credit? Empty Any programs to help vets with mortgages who have bad credit?

Post by Jayse29 Thu 27 Oct 2016, 17:31

I am currently sick where I am, I just got a good pay out from VA for PTSD, however despite my offer of a $70k downpayment for a home that is $170, the banks are still refusing me because of bad credit. Can anyone recommend a bad credit mortgage company as my dogs and I are sick in this little prison cell we call home. Thanks all!

Jayse29
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2016-04-23

Back to top Go down