Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELB Class Action Law Suit

5 posters

Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  Empty ELB CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT

Post by meteck Wed 28 Aug 2013, 12:42

Big Rex is bang on!!!! perhaps last week of oct is what I expect if mr parent is right..just in time to show Canadians they care..hopefully not under the backdrop of troops being redied for Syria!!!

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  Empty Re: ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2013, 21:36

Well five them that idea Rex

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 27 Aug 2013, 21:11

It is quite possible that the issue has already been decided, but typical of the Tories, they will keep everything secretive. Who wants to bet that they announce retroactive payments for ELB on or around Remembrance Day, using the backdrop of Veterans to trick the public that they fully support Veterans and that they are sooo generous for giving us money that should have been ours in the first place.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Tue 27 Aug 2013, 21:07

thank-you for the update brigitte63. Much appreciated.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  Empty ELB Retro

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2013, 20:59

2 months ago I adressed an email to Mr.Guy Parent, I did get a phone call from his office a few days ago telling me that the ELB retroactive payments should be settle in the fall. So, I believe that the matter is already settled to higher level...Let's remain optimistic folks.

Back to top Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  Empty Has anyone sent any emails recently?

Post by Guest Tue 27 Aug 2013, 10:18

Just wondering if anyone has a draft email/letter to share that can be sent to the Minister and our MP's reference the VAC ELB?  I am a few months behind in this topic but very interested and wondered if anyone has sent gentle reminders to the powers that be.  My writing skills are not what they used to be and I was hoping someone could share a draft I could rework to send.  I don't want to offend, just remind, especially with a new VA Minister in the office.
Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by meteck Thu 22 Aug 2013, 15:48

I second that thought..once oct 15 comes and goes then they can address our concern

meteck
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brasidas Mon 19 Aug 2013, 16:17

Thanks Teen. I've been watching things for awhile and you always have your game on. Glad to hear it from someone I've learned to trust.

Brasidas
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 19 Aug 2013, 16:05

Sorry Brasida but proroguing will have no effect. The sitting party does need the permission from the other parties to do pay adjustments.

So expect something after October 15. That's the final day that SISIP has to finish the retro payments to the LTD clients. That is the way everything has been happening with ELB, the LTD has to be done first.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Brasidas Mon 19 Aug 2013, 15:14

http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/harper-to-seek-prorogation-of-parliament

Excellent, this definitely should pro-long any action until April 2014 if it happens.

Brasidas
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2012-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Aug 2013, 12:24

Wow, you said it all to me...you put your needs first then others. There you go! I practice law and I do not need to explain my portfolio to you. As well, everything you said, I guarantee, I heard what was going on before you or alot of people find out about it. Regardless, I'm not wasting my words with you, I have better things to do!!!

Back to top Go down

ELB Class Action Law Suit  Empty ELB Class Action Law Suit

Post by meteck Wed 14 Aug 2013, 12:15

whatever pal..you come in here and talk a lot of smack then defend yourself as appose to offering anything useful..i don't come here for this garbage im concerned about my future and the rightful futures for all of us being f****d over slowly..i don't need to sqyabble with the likes of you..if your paying attention to the big picture you too would be concerned by the stance the military lawyers are taking in regards to the class action to change the payout system back to the old way..they are now for the first time saying publicly that the gvmnt owes NO SPECIAL TREATMENT FOR SOLDIERS..this stance breaks an over 100 year bond gvmnt shared with us soldiers..this switch in gvmnt posturing is very alarming indeed...the fall will tell the tail here..until then if you've nothing smart to say just dont

meteck
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down