Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medical marijuana and the work place

Go down

Medical marijuana and the work place Empty Re: Medical marijuana and the work place

Post by johnny211 Tue 24 Oct 2017, 16:32

Artie - The cbd part of the plant does not make you high at all. That is what THC part does at night. Cbd oil for the daytime is an anti anxiety, anti inflammatory for pain. If one took the thc oil in the daytime, well, let’s just say you would be a non working mess..lol. VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Medical marijuana and the work place Empty Re: Medical marijuana and the work place

Post by Guest Tue 24 Oct 2017, 08:37

it`s all new to me, whats non cbd?, from what I read in the standing orders, if you`re using THC you cant work in the environment as it affects your judgement, ability to drive a vehicle etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Tue 24 Oct 2017, 06:30

Hi Artie - I started mm about 4 mths ago. I have ptsd, anxiety and other physical issues. I have to say the oil has really helped my anxiety and pain by using the cbd in the day time, and the high thc an hr before bed, knocks me from getting the demons. Over 90 percent of my OSSIS gp has switched from pharma too mm. And we have seen some great improvements. I’m not sure why a company would fire anyone on just non high cbd. As you will feel better and work with out anxiety for them.
On the other hand, if you can’t work due to your symptoms then DEC is what you should seek, with EELB, then using mm is a non issue.
Johnny Out,,VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Medical marijuana and the work place Empty Medical marijuana and the work place

Post by Guest Mon 23 Oct 2017, 23:35

My Dr. has just prescribed me medical marijuana, though I haven`t filled the order or taken the drug, even though it will become legal Jul 1 2018, how does something like this play out in terms of job security. It`s a catch-22, my current place of work requires that I disclose if an employee is using medical marijuana, but by disclosing this information you are no longer permitted to work for them for safety reasons. I don`t know what I`m supposed to do, if the drug works for me I need it or else I may lose my family due to mental issues, but I also need my job to support my family, with out work I will also lose them....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down