Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hobbies

+2
johnny211
bosn181
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hobbies  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hobbies

Post by bosn181 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 19:22

well you can always take up knitting my wife loves that as well she loves dying her own yarn

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Dec 2017, 16:18

I would like something a little cleaner I don't have a shop or really the physical ability.
Lot's of excellent carvers near me their work is fantastic.

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 11:11

my old man got into wood carving when he retired takes some time to get used to it but you can make a few bucks on the side with that or another buddy of mine uses scrap metal and tools and welds them together to make different things and he enjoys coming up with new ideas

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Dec 2017, 09:32

I have to be sitting down and can't sit in a normal chair to straight of back on them has to be something productive and that I can do from a recliner need the support. No standing or bending or lifting I lose focus searching for hobbies, their either expensive or boring Johnny. That's why I'm asking for advice from yous professionals.

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 09:04

How about some small wood or metal projects. Maybe with a small table top lathe, or scroll, or hand carving. My head spacing is mostly out there, but I find my happy space tinkering around in my garage doing small projects like making something or fixing things. I know it can’t be complex. Or I’m fracked. Johnny Out..VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Dec 2017, 08:48

Bosin not a fan of video games or reading, one pisses me off the other hurts my eye's and makes me tired.
Always was oùtside doing something. Thought about rc/robotics something I can physically do without being physical. Like building something to clean my decks while I look out the window. It has to have a purpose for me to stay interested. Thanks for the suggestion my son's love video games not my cup of tea unless its a drone with laser guided missiles. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by bosn181 Mon 11 Dec 2017, 08:24

for me seeing how limited i was in anything i tried to do i turned to computer games something to keep the mind active and something to get up and have something to do as well it was much warmer in winter time than ice fishing lol i think we all need a reason to get out of bed what ever you end up finding or doing i been playing same old game now since 2007 as well it was the least expensive hobby i could find

bosn181
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Hobbies  - Page 2 Empty Hobbies

Post by Guest Sun 10 Dec 2017, 22:37

Any idea's for a long term hobby?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content