Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannabis, Cryptocurrency and Veterans

Go down

Cannabis, Cryptocurrency and Veterans Empty Re: Cannabis, Cryptocurrency and Veterans

Post by abvhiael Mon 01 Jan 2018, 19:27

I am a vet, yes. Betw. 91-94. It was a long time ago, and I managed to cope by living in the backwoods for 15 years. Part of the reason I started this project is because I know of a few buddies that this exact sort of thing would help. We have launched our project, you can read about our technical specs and such at www.puffscoin.com

We're presently in our ICO fundraising phase, and hope that, if we can get the word out there, both about our crypto-cannabis project and about the need for vets to receive their neccessary prescriptive amount of cannabis to structure their therapy for PTSD correctly... id love to see the day we can serve every vet in canada, every first responder... and help american service personel or australian

abvhiael
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-12-12

Back to top Go down

Cannabis, Cryptocurrency and Veterans Empty Re: Cannabis, Cryptocurrency and Veterans

Post by Guest Tue 12 Dec 2017, 19:49

Are you a veteran?

Back to top Go down

Cannabis, Cryptocurrency and Veterans Empty Cannabis, Cryptocurrency and Veterans

Post by abvhiael Tue 12 Dec 2017, 18:18

Im part of a group that is launching a cryptocurrency called PUFFScoin which will be a medical cannabis dispensary backed project, with The Leafy Cauldron Apothecary opening up on Cape Breton Island. We've hard-coded into our protocols a fund that will be used to purchase and supply medical cannabis cost-free for clients whose normal prescriptive need is more than the three grams a day VAC is reimbursing for. I have PTSD and epilepsy, and use medical cannabis to the tune of about 7 grams of flower and a half gram of concentrate every day. Ive been lucky, working in the cryptocurrency industry for the past four years that Ive been able, in the past year, to afford my medicine and regain a bit of quality of life.. sleeping through the night, not remembering the dreams, weeks instead of hours between seizures.... this project is going to be my way of giving back, and ensuring that we keep giving back, no matter what. The Leafy Cauldron will be opening in, probably likely, February 2018. We need clients from across Canada who VAC has screwed over with the reduction in daily allowable cannabis for reimbursement.

You can find us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PUFFScoin/
and our fairly detailed project summary can be viewed here: https://www.scribd.com/document/367014429/Second-Announcement-post-for-PUFFS-detailed

If anyone wants to get ahold of me personally, my email address is abvhiael@live.ca

abvhiael
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2017-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down