Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Veterans Transition Network (VTN) is looking for candidates for their April Program ...

Go down

The Veterans Transition Network (VTN) is looking for candidates for their April Program ... Empty The Veterans Transition Network (VTN) is looking for candidates for their April Program ...

Post by Rubicon Sun 04 Mar 2018, 16:04

I received the following e-mail today from the VTN coordinator, Patrick Thomas. I'm a graduate of the Fall 2017 10-day program. I've asked the Forum Master with help getting the VTN brochure uploaded here as well.
Hi There

As a graduate of our program I’m reaching out to you to help get the word out that we are offering a men’s program next month near Kingston, ON. I’ve attached the brochure with dates and details I would appreciate it if you could distribute it to your contacts and post to your social media. This program is open to all veterans and first responders and if you think you could benefit from repeating the program we would be happy to discuss that with you.
Also if these dates are not good for you there is another program scheduled for May / Jun. I appreciate your help
Regards
Patrick (patrick@vtncanada.org)

Feel free to PM me with questions. Hopefully the full brochure will be attached here shortly. Thanks.

Rubicon
Rubicon
Rubicon
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2017-03-16

Back to top Go down