Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What does the new VIP annual grants mean?????

2 posters

Go down

What does the new VIP annual grants mean????? Empty Re: What does the new VIP annual grants mean?????

Post by Teentitan Mon 17 Sep 2012, 17:35

This is how it was explained to me by an Assistant Deputy Minister at VAC...

VAC will look at your amount per year for Housekeeping and Groundskeeping then split it in half and deposit half every 6 months.

Example: Groundskeepings is $1294
Housekeeping is $3706
Total $5000

Your annual review date is 1 September so on 1 September VAC will deposit $2500 then on 1 March the balance, or $2500 will be the second deposit for the year.

Keep receipts incase VAC checks up on you that you are getting your house cleaned, lawn cut and snow removed.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

What does the new VIP annual grants mean????? Empty Re: What does the new VIP annual grants mean?????

Post by peep Mon 17 Sep 2012, 17:20

I would like to know an answer to this also, please
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

What does the new VIP annual grants mean????? Empty What does the new VIP annual grants mean?????

Post by Ex Member Fri 30 Mar 2012, 08:04

Hello all, As you all have heard in the budget theres talk of a new annual grant to replace the existing housekeeping and grounds maintience for VIP. Just like to know what does this mean???
Will they just give it to us who have vip once a year or as a monthly payment??? Do we still have to fill out those blue cross forms and get them signed and mail them in??? Will Vac still give the same amount??? Just a bunch of questions i have that i hope someone could answer for me. Thanks all
Navrat out

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down