Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suspended VAC Pension. No VAC Counselling.

2 posters

Go down

Suspended VAC Pension. No VAC Counselling. Empty Re: Suspended VAC Pension. No VAC Counselling.

Post by bosn181 Wed 20 Feb 2019, 23:41

very well said bigrex if what you say is true then you go to media and you will have good lawyers bending over backwards to help you.

bosn181
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 359
Registration date : 2017-01-25

Back to top Go down

Suspended VAC Pension. No VAC Counselling. Empty Re: Suspended VAC Pension. No VAC Counselling.

Post by bigrex Wed 20 Feb 2019, 07:30

I have to agree with Bruce. If they haven't tried to pull similar stuff with Veterans like Dennis Manuge, Sean Bruyea, or other Advocates, that have not only shed light on malpractice within VAC, but have cost them hundreds of Millions of Dollars, why would they target just you? What did you reveal, that was sooo damaging, that they would take such drastic, and illegal action? But if you are being genuine, and you can prove what you have done, and the reprisals against you, then contact the media. If you force it out into the light of day, showing the level of evidence, that you say you have, you will either put enough public pressure on VAC to reverse their course, or get the attention of some lawyers.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Feb 2019, 04:49

JR1970 wrote:I have contacted multiple lawyers across Canada, and none are interested. Including consulting the local 'Lawyer Referral' service for the name of a lawyer who deals with VAC/DND with no success. I would love to have a lawyer on my side to do the fighting. No lawyer will even give me five minutes to explain the circumstances of the case. It hasn't happened, but not for lack of trying. There's mountains of physical evidence to prove the allegations through. For the last three years, VAC seems to have become embolden to break every rule in the book.

Lawyers are not in the habit of turning away paying clients. At least not in the first 5 minutes and not with, as you say, mountains of evidence. So I call bullshit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Feb 2019, 21:32

I have contacted multiple lawyers across Canada, and none are interested. Including consulting the local 'Lawyer Referral' service for the name of a lawyer who deals with VAC/DND with no success. I would love to have a lawyer on my side to do the fighting. No lawyer will even give me five minutes to explain the circumstances of the case. It hasn't happened, but not for lack of trying. There's mountains of physical evidence to prove the allegations through. For the last three years, VAC seems to have become embolden to break every rule in the book.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 19 Feb 2019, 21:17

The only way that they are able to cease a disability pension, under the Pension Act, is if they can prove fraud, on the application. And they couldn't stop it, without creating a paper trail, and providing a reason for their actions. attacking a Veteran for being a whistleblower, and ceasing benefits, would only open themselves up to a massive lawsuit. So if what you are saying true, then you need to contact a lawyer, and sue them, for a boat load of cash.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Suspended VAC Pension. No VAC Counselling. Empty Suspended VAC Pension. No VAC Counselling.

Post by Guest Tue 19 Feb 2019, 19:32

Has anyone else been denied access to the free VAC counselling of up to 20hrs for being unable to provide a reliable telephone number? I had my VAC pension suspended for being a whistleblower last July. The PM and his friends at VAC have seen fit to launch reprisals for speaking the truth. As a result, I'm now in the process of losing my home of the last 15 years, and everything I've ever worked for. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down