Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Departmental Review Decision

2 posters

Go down

Departmental Review Decision  Empty Re: Departmental Review Decision

Post by EZRider Mon 21 Sep 2020, 20:10

Unknown Soldier wrote:
EZRider wrote:
Unknown Soldier wrote:
EZRider wrote:I pushed the statue of limitations on this one but finally have an answer after near 70 weeks at stage 3.  

18 years ago I was denied...today they changed their mind based on evidence that was not submitted at time of application...don’t trust anyone.

One small victory. 😎.
yes, too bad they will only go retro on 3 years of.  Back pay rather than the original date

Really? Well that’s a kick in the nuts..
that’s my understanding for disability claims  anyway, still better than nothing , many have fought to the bitter end and still been denied. I think there was a court case trying to make VAC pay vets as far back as the origin of the injury but it failed.

Absolutely....Not bitter at the decision at all.

EZRider
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Mon 21 Sep 2020, 19:54

EZRider wrote:
Unknown Soldier wrote:
EZRider wrote:I pushed the statue of limitations on this one but finally have an answer after near 70 weeks at stage 3.  

18 years ago I was denied...today they changed their mind based on evidence that was not submitted at time of application...don’t trust anyone.

One small victory. 😎.
yes, too bad they will only go retro on 3 years of.  Back pay rather than the original date

that’s my understanding for disability claims anyway, still better than nothing , many have fought to the bitter end and still been denied. I think there was a court case trying to make VAC pay vets as far back as the origin of the injury but it failed.
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by EZRider Mon 21 Sep 2020, 16:04

Unknown Soldier wrote:

One small victory. 😎.

EZRider
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Mon 21 Sep 2020, 15:31

One small victory. 😎.
yes, too bad they will only go retro on 3 years of. Back pay rather than the original date
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Departmental Review Decision  Empty Departmental Review Decision

Post by EZRider Mon 21 Sep 2020, 14:55

I pushed the statue of limitations on this one but finally have an answer after near 70 weeks at stage 3.  

One small victory. 😎.

EZRider
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down