Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Remembrance Day 2021 Would You?

2 posters

Go down

On Remembrance Day 2021 Would You? Empty Re: On Remembrance Day 2021 Would You?

Post by eodtech Sat 06 Nov 2021, 22:26

eodtech wrote:Don't even get me started about the    T      R      A      I      T      O      R...and it's father....another    T      R      A      I      T      O      R.  As far as I'm concerned, the POS needs to be TRIED, CONVICTED AND SENTENCED TO DEATH for its' TRAITOROUS acts against not only Canajans in general...but ESPECIALLY....ESPECIALLY....Veterans.

Of COURSE...I would...and HAVE...turn my back on the BIGGEST   T      R      A      I      T      O      R and CRIMINAL...in Canadian history!!!!

eodtech
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2018-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post by eodtech Sat 06 Nov 2021, 22:22

Don't even get me started about the    T      R      A      I      T      O      R...and it's father....another    T      R      A      I      T      O      R.  As far as I'm concerned, the POS needs to be TRIED, CONVICTED AND SENTENCED TO DEATH for its' TRAITOROUS acts against not only Canajans in general...but ESPECIALLY....ESPECIALLY....Veterans.

Of COURSE...I would...and HAVE...turn my back on the BIGGEST   T      R      A      I      T      O      R and CRIMINAL...in Canadian history!!!!

eodtech
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2018-02-19

Back to top Go down

On Remembrance Day 2021 Would You? Empty On Remembrance Day 2021 Would You?

Post by Teentitan Fri 05 Nov 2021, 13:49

Seeing as how Trudeau has no respect for veterans or Indigenous on Remembrance Day as a veteran would you turn your back on Trudeau as he lays the wreath?

He always says this is a "teachable moment" so I think it's time for the veteran community to teach Trudeau what sacrifice and leadership means! Hell any Liberal MP that lays a wreath veterans in attendance should turn their backs to them as well.

So would you turn your back on the Liberal Party of Canada this Remembrance Day?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

mcagirouard and Unknown Soldier like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down