Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Additional Pain and suffering grade levels

4 posters

Go down

Additional Pain and suffering grade levels Empty Re: Additional Pain and suffering grade levels

Post by johnny211 Sun 12 Dec 2021, 07:22

Unknown Soldier , Good morning Brother, or Sister. I’m not sure if yr as old as me, but I fall under all 3 pensions. You are correct the nursing assessment I did was for AA. It took a couple of hrs, and was about 10 pages she went thru. I already had APSC at level 3.
So I then got a Copy of my nurse assessment, thru access to information, and used this along with my pscy report too go up a level on APSC.
Then after all this I appealed my AA level, and moved up in it also. It’s playing the Vac game. Things shouldn’t be that complicated, but unfortunately they are. It makes sense to me that these levels should be linked and automatic, but the system is fracked.
Hope this helps..Johnny Out..VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Additional Pain and suffering grade levels Empty Re: Additional Pain and suffering grade levels

Post by Unknown Soldier Sun 12 Dec 2021, 00:48

AirLog wrote:A VAC nurse (contracted nurse) came to the house to do an assessment. When she completed her assessment it was a very short time later that I received a letter (via My VAC Account) that I was approved to level 2. How do you attach a letter to My VAC Account? Simply scan your letter and then in My VAC Account upload the letter in your secure message.

AirLog
oh, l though the vac nurse did attendance allowance, so you’re saying they do additional pain and suffering too.?
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 609
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by AirLog Tue 07 Dec 2021, 19:44

A VAC nurse (contracted nurse) came to the house to do an assessment. When she completed her assessment it was a very short time later that I received a letter (via My VAC Account) that I was approved to level 2. How do you attach a letter to My VAC Account? Simply scan your letter and then in My VAC Account upload the letter in your secure message.

AirLog

AirLog
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2017-11-19

Figowa likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Figowa Tue 07 Dec 2021, 16:25

AirLog wrote:I simply filled out the form and attached a letter explaining my personal circumstances as to how I met the next level. A few months later I was approved.

AirLog

You didn't need a doctor's note/form?

Figowa
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2021-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Fri 03 Dec 2021, 18:54

You attached a letter through myvac how do you do that ?
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AirLog Fri 03 Dec 2021, 17:53

I simply filled out the form and attached a letter explaining my personal circumstances as to how I met the next level. A few months later I was approved.

AirLog

AirLog
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2017-11-19

Back to top Go down

Additional Pain and suffering grade levels Empty Additional Pain and suffering grade levels

Post by Unknown Soldier Fri 03 Dec 2021, 16:14

I understand there are 3 grade levels to this, but if you read the requirements and feel you've been labeled wrong, how does a veteran go about getting reassessed. I see the form to apply in the myvacaccount, but it seems generic and it doesn't say anything about requesting an upgrade,it seems more like a form for initially applying, is there a separate form.
And if the answer to this question is your Case Manager will submit an application for review for you...i dont have one, lol
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down