Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFIS (Canadian Forces Income Supplement)

2 posters

Go down

CFIS (Canadian Forces Income Supplement) Empty Re: CFIS (Canadian Forces Income Supplement)

Post by Figowa Fri 21 Oct 2022, 15:57

It was a general question for anybody who experienced partaking in CFIS.

Figowa
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2021-02-08

Back to top Go down

CFIS (Canadian Forces Income Supplement) Empty Re: CFIS (Canadian Forces Income Supplement)

Post by Kramer Thu 20 Oct 2022, 12:29

Figowa wrote:Any word if this worked out for you?

I'm withdrawing from my voc rehab and would rather go back to working (within my capacity).

I just printed off the application. I know I can't apply until 4 weeks after my IRB expires.

Hello,

I have no idea who this question is directed to? However, it sounds like something didn't work out for you, if that is the case ...sorry to hear.

Although I am no fan of the OVO/Ombudsman, it may serve others if you submit to them reasons or suggestions. I say this because, that office is good at one thing and that is compiling stats and the more people that come forward regarding the same or similar issues, then the OVO can identify deficiencies. Once those deficiencies become public, there becomes an opportunity to have things corrected or changed. JMO
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

CFIS (Canadian Forces Income Supplement) Empty CFIS (Canadian Forces Income Supplement)

Post by Figowa Wed 19 Oct 2022, 14:07

Any word if this worked out for you?

I'm withdrawing from my voc rehab and would rather go back to working (within my capacity).

I just printed off the application. I know I can't apply until 4 weeks after my IRB expires.

Figowa
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2021-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down