Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do we contact for medical MJ

2 posters

Go down

Who do we contact for medical MJ Empty Re: Who do we contact for medical MJ

Post by Newf Mon 20 Feb 2023, 07:05

Good morning
I suggest giving these folks a phone call from the address below;

https://www.cannaconnect.ca/

There staff will guide you through the process which is relatively quick and easy. It would be good to have a copy of your "summary of conditions" from Veterans Affairs...not sure what the form is called.

When you call, an appointment will be setup with a Doctor. You speak to Doctor about conditions and the need for cannabis, etc. When the appointment is finished, you will be emailed some forms to sign which can be completed electronically. Once you submit the forms, the turnaround time is typically short (e.g. within 24-48hrs) and then you can go online to place an order.

Good Luck. BTW, I suggested cannaconnect because they are VERY supportive of the Veteran community across Canada.
Newf
Newf
Newf
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2014-09-13

Back to top Go down

Who do we contact for medical MJ Empty Who do we contact for medical MJ

Post by sgtppcli95 Sun 19 Feb 2023, 04:45

Good morning everyone. I was wondering who do I contact in ref to getting getting medical MJ? I meet all the requirements in the template DVA requires for the percription. Also from the time the process starts to the product sent to you what’s the turn around time? Thanks for reading.

sgtppcli95
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2023-01-16

Back to top Go down