Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6-8 +++ months Zero Sum Claimants

Go down

6-8 +++ months Zero Sum Claimants Empty Re: 6-8 +++ months Zero Sum Claimants

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 10:04

acerman the deal isnt sighned off yet yes it looks so far just like you said it but i for one am holding out hope we get to put 100%in our pockets 70% minimum.
allways question athority
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Wed 10 Oct 2012, 08:42

Oldvet:

When......we get our overdue settlement you and I can fill your fridges 100%.
But 30% will need to be given to the lawyers, 40% to the GOC for taxes.
In a nut shell, maybe we (and many more), can feed our families 2 days a week! Some settlement, but we should be happy, our TEAM has done us justice. Justice here, still means many cold/hunger desperate veterans.

acerman1234 ( I am the 0.1% unhappy) affraid
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:07

I am just bothered to see others, in better situations getting looked before those that are in desperation. And yet, us less fortunate have to continue the fight. I am so sick and tired of fighting, watching my wife and kids cry, nothing in the fridge and so on, while politicians/CEO's/lawyers and the government enjoy every waking moment and explain that they are working at warp speed.... Perhaps, I need to re visit my shrink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 20:51

I have kept up with all there paper work and up to date on every thing required by SISIP and I have still been told that nothing will change yet I am still Zero sumed they can't change any thing until told. I am sure there are others out there in the same boat. It has been 14 years now and they paid me for more than 24 months before ending up as a zero sum client but I sit and wait for this package that will more than likly have somthing in it that will be of great interest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 20:15

Thanks for being positive in such a bad situation....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 20:06

I know this might seem like a long process,but at least it is starting, and when something starts there is always an ending. The process isn't what a lot of us wanted, but it's what we got. We just have to hope that sisip who administers this will view this as very important and will speed up those packages out. Also lets hope these packages are nothing more than a questionnaire because sisip can always check the facts later, a good faith show by the Goc and sisip will go a long way in repairing the damage that most veterans feel toward the GOC. So ,GOC , get those monthly payments processed and get them flowing fast

Back to top Go down

6-8 +++ months Zero Sum Claimants Empty 6-8 +++ months Zero Sum Claimants

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 19:44

Initially it took me approx 6-8 months to be approved for SISIP, then it got reduced to $0.00. By the time we get our packages, appointments complete, ajudicated and a check in the mail, it will be been well over a year since the case was originally won; never mind the back pay. McInnis Cooper, many of us are broke, hurt and tired of fighting. Please tell me, this is not what took you 6 months of fighting; to allow Canada's most injured to continue to be stepped on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down