Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal Regarding Commencement of Zero Sum Benefits

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Proposal Regarding Commencement of Zero Sum Benefits - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal Regarding Commencement of Zero Sum Benefits

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 19:16

i hope he has foundry.
propat

Last edited by propat on Wed 10 Oct 2012, 19:29; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Proposal Regarding Commencement of Zero Sum Benefits - Page 2 Empty Re: Proposal Regarding Commencement of Zero Sum Benefits

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 19:14

Hi Peter ,

Just to clarify for all to Read ............

1. Does ........" very shortly "......... mean days , weeks , or , months ? was there a Date given ?

that you have reviewed within the DOJ's Detailed Proposel .......... for the GOC ....... to make the funds available for payout ?

2. Does his detailed proposel include payment from May.01,2012 forward or will everything become Retroactive up to Novenber now , ignoring the Court Order ?

Thank - you Peter,
Recon031

Last edited by Recon031 on Wed 10 Oct 2012, 19:30; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 19:05

I wounder if peep's got this info?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 17:30

Peter , the man, way to go!!!!!! Make SISIP PAY, AND MAKE IT HURT!!!!!! LIKE WE HAVE!!!!!!!! REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Wed 10 Oct 2012, 17:18

Yes, very much appreciated.
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 17:16

thanks peter that is greatly appriciated.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 17:12

Now that is all I ask, thank you Sir now git off CSAT and git to work. LOL

Back to top Go down

Proposal Regarding Commencement of Zero Sum Benefits - Page 2 Empty Proposal Regarding Commencement of Zero Sum Benefits

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 17:09

Class Members:

We have been working to reach an interim agreement with the Government of Canada to commence the payment of SISIP LTD benefits to "zero sum" members now, on an interim basis, pending Manulife's review and update of the member information on file. Today we received and reviewed a detailed proposal from the Department of Justice that would result in the commencement of payments very shortly. I will report back to you again tomorrow afternoon to advise you of our progress. I can only imagne how difficult this must be, but please know we are working hard to make this happen as soon as we can.

Regards,

Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2