Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter , will there be an Official List of the initial 893 to Confirm & Remove doubt / or how to move forward from here ? .. A message from Peter is Posted here ref: the Question ...., October . 12 , 2012 .... MEMO IS OUT ...CK. your MAIL BOX.

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Peter , will there be an Official List of the initial 893 to Confirm & Remove doubt / or how to move forward from here ? .. A message from Peter is Posted here ref: the Question ...., October . 12 , 2012 .... MEMO  IS OUT ...CK. your  MAIL BOX.  Empty Re: Peter , will there be an Official List of the initial 893 to Confirm & Remove doubt / or how to move forward from here ? .. A message from Peter is Posted here ref: the Question ...., October . 12 , 2012 .... MEMO IS OUT ...CK. your MAIL BOX.

Post by Teentitan Sat 13 Oct 2012, 17:08

Just want to remind everyone that each memo is posted to the Latest News on the main bulletin board. I usually have it up as soon as it comes out.

Or you can find it in the word search database.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Peter , will there be an Official List of the initial 893 to Confirm & Remove doubt / or how to move forward from here ? .. A message from Peter is Posted here ref: the Question ...., October . 12 , 2012 .... MEMO  IS OUT ...CK. your  MAIL BOX.  Empty Re: Peter , will there be an Official List of the initial 893 to Confirm & Remove doubt / or how to move forward from here ? .. A message from Peter is Posted here ref: the Question ...., October . 12 , 2012 .... MEMO IS OUT ...CK. your MAIL BOX.

Post by Guest Fri 12 Oct 2012, 18:13

Hey PMED ,

Everyone that is on the Lawfirm's mailing list was supposed to get the Memo

Teentitan ........... maybe you can Post the Memo on line for PMED to & entire Class to see

Recon031
Dave

Last edited by Recon031 on Fri 12 Oct 2012, 18:27; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Oct 2012, 16:33

After calling all morning I finally got through to SISIP. They confirmed that I am on the list, they got my address and phone number but they would not tell me when the package was going to be sent out. They also could not confirm if I was one of the ones getting paid this month or how much. So what list am I on? I know the list of get on the bus get off the bus.

Back to top Go down

Post by VetWife Fri 12 Oct 2012, 15:42

was finally able to speak with someone at SISP, my husband is not on "the list" which I guess is ok since his ELB should kick in this month but what I find interesting and just wanted to share is the person there was unable to answer questions as to why not on the list etc and basically we were told that its the Lawyers fault, that they were waiting for the Lawyer to get on board which is a load of poo, I don;t think this at all I just wanted to share that in case someone else gets the same message

VetWife
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2012-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Oct 2012, 13:25

It's to bad the people on the left side of the SISIP building don't know what the people on the right side of the SISIP building are doing, maybe some one in the center should tell them to line up or COVER OFF.

Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Oct 2012, 13:00

I feel like I have 892 newly discovered brothers and sisters in arms. I always knew what was done to individuals through SISIP was wrong. Thank-you again Dennis and our Legal Team. You will always be on my Christmas mailing list.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Oct 2012, 12:59

I don't have to much faith at this time in the GOC on these issues. And I have had bad dealings with Lawyers in the past, their purse or never full enough.

But saying this I believe that this class action has put our Lawyers in the spot light and I couldn't imagine them putting their hand too far into the cookie jar.

It just wouldn't be ethical and or wise.

They have done a incredible job so far, but their PER's are not written yet.

Chimo

Last edited by DCHD on Fri 12 Oct 2012, 13:00; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 12 Oct 2012, 12:53

I called and i am on list, the lady said a package is coming out with a declaration and medical in it. Oh well i am on list so that is all that counts. If you are not on list , then no package, thats what sisip lady said

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 12 Oct 2012, 11:38

oldvet, and eveyone else, I know it's hard to "trust" the system at this time because it's the same system that has screwed us over for the last 40 years.

But this time we have a pitbull on a leash that we can release at any time...the pitbull's name is Peter Driscoll.

So if your name is on the list have some trust. If you don't get the check call our pitbull and tell him you did not get your check in the mail.

At that point Peter will go after SISIP to find out why you did not get your check.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next