Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STEPHENSON: Ottawa should give credit where credit is due

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

STEPHENSON: Ottawa should give credit where credit is due - Page 2 Empty Re: STEPHENSON: Ottawa should give credit where credit is due

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 20:33

Jeffery M you watch to much Sopranos

Back to top Go down

STEPHENSON: Ottawa should give credit where credit is due - Page 2 Empty Re: STEPHENSON: Ottawa should give credit where credit is due

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 20:31

OK propat, Here it is. The chain of Command in Canada, is this that according to you ?:
THE MAJESTY THE QUEEN;
His Excellency The Right Honourable David Lloyd Johnston
The CDS General Tom Lawson - who decide everything for Canada
All the sub GENERAL....
The Prime Minister
and others.....
Is this your way of democracy work for you ? I am asking the question ?

Last edited by Guess..Who on Thu 18 Oct 2012, 20:34; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 20:18

vall its just propat jesus propat is my son lol.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeffery M Thu 18 Oct 2012, 20:17

Perhaps the entire chain of Canex' will be liquidated.

Jeffery M
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 20:09

Beside, keep your sense of humour

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 20:00

Prove me wrong - please

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 19:59

Jesus propat - I got your point, but I just don t understand why those guys were fired. And I would like to know ? Give me a solid answer.

I hate the military dictature, and so far it smell like that. So unless I find answers, its , according to me, a simple decision by someone who believe that there is no democracy in this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 19:52

well gust me guessing here but while serching for funds to pay for this lawsuit i believe it may be assets that are not as liquid as they should be ore not their at all.a conversation like this could have happened.

where are the funds i wanted put in treasury?

right here in the books.see

why are they not in the treasury?

well its complicated and gona take some time.

really well you are all fired get out.

dont bother cleaning out your offices we are going to need to auction that stuff off.

just a shot in the dark vall

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 19:51

Thank K9 - I don't speak for them - I wonder about us - What kind of country are we in ? Lead by the military ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 19:47

YOu cannot scrap the career of someone like that - they must be some hard fact behind it - Now we have is a General who decided to fired them...GENERAL decide whatever they want in the military - they think Canada is a dictature... ,

The military belong to us, the people of Canada (tax payer), - they owe to us all there decision and these must be justified. They cant not snap like this and say your fired? You need a reason. So what is the reason ?

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Thu 18 Oct 2012, 19:42

Dont worry, they probably got big allowance for leaving before the end of their contract, it is just a big show! They probably had to sign wavers for not talking if they wanted their pay out!
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 19:37

Thanks propat - but there is a reason and its probably not incompetence. I am just curious

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 19:30

well all 3 heads of of the military npf financial departments.hmmmm let me see maybe some scapegoating but im gona throw a crazzy guess out their and say money.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 19:26

Can anybody tell me why those guys have been fired ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 19:16

Why were they fired ^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next