Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero sum and monthly payments

Go down

Zero sum and monthly payments Empty Re: Zero sum and monthly payments

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 15:34

Thanks for clearing it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 14:48

I got off the horn with sisip, my old worker , because now all 832 zero sum , fall under a different system, she said they have until 9 of November to process them, which she said means the checks can go out on the 9 of November.Also everyone is getting a package and they have until 9 of feb to get them in, it's a medical declaration , yes we have to get a medical because we have to conform to sisip policy, nothing changes, and also a claimant statement which we fill out about are disability. This package will be assessed by sisip before 30 of April to see if you still meet their definition of disabled, if you do you get your payments, if YOU DON'T YOU OWE MANULIFE the Monthly Payments you received back and they will take it out of your retro. Call and ask
Old vet, that is what I mean by without preduce , you owe the money back if sisip denies you

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 18 Oct 2012, 13:46

Well, after speaking with Kristine Hunter, the court date in January is a target date, and even if it is approved then, there is no guarantee as to how long the government will take to pay us. So even if the package is signed off on in January, nobody may actually see the cheques until much later.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 13:25

Hi Navrat; what do they mean by "Without Prejudice" Just a little concerned here, called the 1-855 SISIP hotline number also called SISIP nobody has any idea about info packages, but to say" will be delivered soon" also nobody can give clarity about intern payments as no direction has been given. I really hope it come true for us.

Back to top Go down

Zero sum and monthly payments Empty Zero sum and monthly payments

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 12:48

I was wondering their is one list of zero sum who are in the computer, the easy ones, now their is a second list being done for the proxies. Our payments will be processed 22 oct until 9 of nov. these payments are being given without preduce. Now sisip has to access each one of us if we are still entitled to future payments by 30 April 2013. Will this effect our retro as timing for the payout. We know everyone will get the first 24 months and some our only entitled to this. The approval is 15 jan 2013, so how will sisip process your retro if they have until 30 April to establish once the medical reports are in, you entitlement . Will they pay out 24 months , then once everything else is done , pay out the remainder if necessary. This question was asked to me yesterday and I think it has merit, or will us zero sum have to wait until 30 April or afterwards until sisip calculates the entire amount?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down