Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What day does the monthly ltd get deposited

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What day does the monthly ltd get deposited  Empty Re: What day does the monthly ltd get deposited

Post by ceedee Tue 22 Jan 2013, 13:50

GM steve,your welcomebrother

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

What day does the monthly ltd get deposited  Empty Re: What day does the monthly ltd get deposited

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 10:19

Welin Quebec as usual it will take one or two days more, I think hey have to translante $ from english to $ in fench HA HA HA!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 08:13

now we are good to go 8 am silly time for pay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 07:55

unfortunately not released yet at 0755vup here in the great white north of the Upper Ottawa Valley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 22 Jan 2013, 07:52

Thanks CEEDEE and a good morning to you brother

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Tue 22 Jan 2013, 07:22

there in

ceedee
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 22:50

The letter I got today said "you can expect to receive your regular monthly benefit within the last week of each month."

I just want to say thank you Dennis Manuge for handling your duties like a boss! You put money in my empty pockets and that deserves respect.
Thank you McInness Cooper!
Thank you Manulife/SISIP tiger team.
Thank you Peter Mackay!
I'm humbled and grateful.

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Mon 21 Jan 2013, 13:17

i got it on a monday a few times,

ceedee
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by expara Mon 21 Jan 2013, 11:44

Hey. I was told by sisip that if the 19th falls on a weekend (and being that they process the checks on the 19th of every month), it will not fall immediately on the monday because the payments are not processed on a weekend and I was told it would be in at least a few days after the weekend.
expara
expara
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Mon 21 Jan 2013, 11:17

ya i see that too, however is it is never in first thing in the morning but it was always in by lunch, well most times ne ways

ceedee
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 11:04

Well it was not deposited today. Hmmm Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 20 Jan 2013, 14:42

Ron I would appriciate the favor, I would save a lot of money that way. Call 819-367-2689 or my cell 819-357-0312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 23:50

Hey Georges I saw your post, if you need a place to lay your head let me know I live 5 minutes from the courts! I'm sure the wife won't mind if you don't mind hanging out with a hairy bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Jan 2013, 06:33

Zodiak I'm try to get us in there somewhere, it would be cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Fri 18 Jan 2013, 22:56

Georges...get a sign that says "HI ZODIAK"
oui ou non?
Zodiak

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next