Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELB Zero Sum Clients

2 posters

Go down

ELB Zero Sum Clients Empty Re: ELB Zero Sum Clients

Post by Teentitan Sat 20 Oct 2012, 12:10

Actually Rex I dug into this and the answer I got is the form is to make sure you are either on LTD or ELB. Also to make sure your ELB is correctly calculated.

Another thing is when VAC finally address' retro payment this form will help them calculate what you are owed.

FOR THOSE ON CPP D DO NOT USE THE CURRENT AMOUNT USE THE AMOUNT WHEN YOU FIRST WENT ON CPP D. An Account told me that it's only the original amount of CPP D that VAC and SISIP uses for deduction calculations.

I am going to "assume" (wouldn't be the first time I'm an ass) a similar form is going to come from SISIP as well.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Oct 2012, 01:22

You won't like it if I get angry! The Hulk.

Back to top Go down

ELB Zero Sum Clients Empty ELB Zero Sum Clients

Post by bigrex Fri 19 Oct 2012, 22:07

Well I just received a letter and form from VAC today (dated the 17th), saying that I needed to resubmit a list of all other sources of income, plus proof of income from each, or they would not re-evaluate my file. I've only been approved for the EELB this summer, so I imagine everyone will have to fill out the same paperwork regardless how long you've been "approved". Needless to say, it isn't looking good for most people to start getting their money this month
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down