Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy for the Zero Sum clients .....

Go down

Happy for the Zero Sum clients ..... Empty Re: Happy for the Zero Sum clients .....

Post by Guest Wed 10 Oct 2012, 12:52

Pteadams2002

Thanks for the response. It is greatly appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Happy for the Zero Sum clients ..... Empty Re: Happy for the Zero Sum clients .....

Post by pteadams2002 Tue 09 Oct 2012, 18:17

Hi Pete;
I have sent an email in to Kristine/Peter asking for the same answers as you. I think it will be forwarded to our personal emails when these dates are firm. It will mostly be at the end of the discussions as it is straight forward reinbursement back to us, of the VAC Disability Pension clawed back by SISIP. This will be delayed due to retro payments/interest/taxes...
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Happy for the Zero Sum clients ..... Empty Happy for the Zero Sum clients .....

Post by Guest Tue 09 Oct 2012, 17:38

Hey, I am really happy for you zero sum clients that things are starting to look very positive. I know there are vets out there far worse off than I have ever been. I'm not one of the zero sum clients, but I also had money denied me and my family that caused me financial hardship at the time it happened and I'm still trying to fix my credit rating.

I am wondering when the guys who were burnt by SISIP for only 24 months will hear what is happening with them. Don't misunderstand my concern, I am not looking to be paid out tomorrow or next week or even next month. Take care of the guys who were screwed over the worst first! I am just looking for some tidbits of info on the others groups of vets involved in the class.

Pete

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down