Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With reference to :::::::: Sisip Ltd Monthly Payment going Forward

+3
peep
acerman1234
bigrex
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

With reference to :::::::: Sisip Ltd Monthly Payment going Forward - Page 2 Empty Re: With reference to :::::::: Sisip Ltd Monthly Payment going Forward

Post by peep Fri 26 Oct 2012, 13:32

Do you know if we are allowed to see military Dr's?
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

With reference to :::::::: Sisip Ltd Monthly Payment going Forward - Page 2 Empty Re: With reference to :::::::: Sisip Ltd Monthly Payment going Forward

Post by OldZipperhead Fri 26 Oct 2012, 13:25

Puddleduk2 - This brings me back to the idea that we as veterans should still have access to the military doctors. So as a thought, is there a CF Base near where you live? and if so, I wonder if you might get to see one of the Military doctors? Just a thought!

As another thought, get in touch with VAC and see if you can get in to see one of their Doctors?

Best of Luck!
OldZipperhead
OldZipperhead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Fri 26 Oct 2012, 13:21

I too have no family DR and my waiting list is down to one year now. It's not just Ontario.

I hope the best for you
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Fri 26 Oct 2012, 13:19

puddleduk -

I hate to think of you not getting this money because you can't get a doc's appt. I am sure many of us here would like to help you. Heck....if you send me an IM of where you live and your name, I will phone every doc in your area myself and plead for an appt.

Let me know.
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by puddleduk2 Fri 26 Oct 2012, 13:11

I am on the list, no call, but it should be here before the November deadline, but

when my package arrives I'll be forwarding it, complete, cheque and all, unopened to McInnesCooper, with any that follow it.

The firm already knows that I am on the confirmed list, and confirmed also that I have no doctor to fill in the papers being sent out.

I have been in Ontario for over two years and have "NO" Doctor, if I return it to SISIP they will just close the file, no matter the reason or excuse and I will only receive my first twenty four months.

Still occuping the storage room in my brothers garage, and would like the money to move into a rental or eventually when the settlement arrived to get into a place of my own, but I would rather be damned than take this reinstatement money and have it clawed back later.

It is pointless for me, after waiting over 8 years for this time, to have to turn it away, not because I am not still totally disabled, only because I have "NO" Doctor to fill in the required paperwork within that 90 day window. My file will be closed before the start up date of the settlement at this point.

I am due 8.5 years on the settlement, plus getting reinstarted now, making me sick

It may be another couple of years before I get access to a Doctor other than going to an emergency room.

Good Luck all.
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 18:56

Yup ..........The system works everyone , just believe , it's in the mail .

For Country
Recon031
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 18:47

Recon, Did you get your call, they called me and left a 10 minute voice mail from Mrs. M from sisip ltd. She left a detailed description of my file and what's going on and told me mine package was sent out today and I should get mine Thursday or Friday with check included. Also no requirement for yearly medical every 2 years . Also said they are worker from who has been longest on list down ward, but moving fast

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 18:31

Only to say , " confirmed today " the process has started , & some of the Troops might receive checks by Friday or beginning Monday in the mail as they are processed , sent out by " expressmail " for signature on arrival at your house or at the Post Office , if they miss you .

For Country
Recon031
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 14:55

Hey Dave, Any updates? that you know of. I love rumors

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 22 Oct 2012, 21:30

893 to start!

Wow, I retract my comments. Sorry.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2012, 20:19

Hi navrat ,

No info. on the package , i'll try & dig up something this week , i believe of the first group of 893 , they will Expresspost as they process , but the order in which we are being processed is not known at this time .

Now that the process is happening though , it's obviously public knowledge & hopefully one of us can attain that info & post it here for all to see .

For Country
Recon031
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2012, 19:23

Hi, Recon, Did they confirm what was in the package,ie. medical forms , paperwork like the letter the VAC guys got

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2012, 18:47

Old vet, I was asking peeps what he meant by 90 percent closed zero sum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2012, 17:30

Dude, please don't start the 90% closed bullshit rumor. Too many men and women looking forward to this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 22 Oct 2012, 14:25

They have closed 90 percent of what, the zero sum files?..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next