Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For any zero sum members that have not got a cheque yet ...

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For any zero sum members that have not got a cheque yet ... - Page 2 Empty Re: For any zero sum members that have not got a cheque yet ...

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 19:31

Puddles, if you are on the first list, your getting your cheque, and I believe there is only one list be because there is no way sisip will ever get to the so called second list before the settlement is done. Sisip is going to have a ton of work to do just adjudicating the first list after we have sent back our forms, then they will have to pay our retro, and work that out. Everyone who has not got a cheque and not on first list will have to wait for their case to go to third partie arbitrator

Back to top Go down

For any zero sum members that have not got a cheque yet ... - Page 2 Empty Re: For any zero sum members that have not got a cheque yet ...

Post by puddleduk2 Thu 01 Nov 2012, 19:26

no check here, SISIP is not out of time just yet.

I won't be phoning to confirm or inquire about anything with SISIP again until after the 9th.

SISIP has already confirmed I am on the first list and seconded with the law firm that I am on the first list.
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 19:23

At 24 month mark sisip sends you a letter telling you if you are tpi or not, if not everything ends

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 19:21

To be honest , I think sisip is having a hard time doing the first list , and you only get a cheque if you were zero sum and at the 24 month mark sisip declared you tpi, if you were zero sum and not tpi at 24 month mark you are only getting 24 months retro. A number of ways you could be zero sum and not tpi, high cf pension, vac , employment income

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 19:14

I called this number three times today .good luck at getting anyone except the answering machine.
Call this number to confirm 1-855-370-0025.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 19:13

ya matrix i called a couple of weeks ago and sisip said im on the list.i also havnt got my check yet but im not really expecting it till at least the9th.should i call again is their something going on here we dont know about?
propat

Back to top Go down

For any zero sum members that have not got a cheque yet ... - Page 2 Empty For any zero sum members that have not got a cheque yet ...

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 18:55

For any zero sum members that have not got a cheque yet I would advise you to contact SISIP to make sure you are on their list as zero sum members.

Call this number to confirm 1-855-370-0025.

If you are not then follow the below steps. Hopefully the majority still have the paperwork stating that you are a zero sum member as per the attached example. If you do not have the paperwork stating what the attached example says, you can always ask SISIP to send you a copy of it from their files. Not guaranteed though...

The below info I got directly from the law firm.

Try and contact SISIP again letting them know that you have paperwork proving you are a zero sum member and are willing to email it to them to see if you can get on their list.

If that does not work you should send the same info to the law firm to either Annette Hartlen or Kristine Hunter and they will see if they can get SISIP to put you on the list.
annette.hartlen@mcinnescooper.com
kristine.hunter@mcinnescooper.com

The last step and this will most likely not happen until the settlement comes down, is the independent arbitrator but I think with paperwork it should never make it to that stage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2