Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enough is Enough

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Enough is Enough - Page 2 Empty Re: Enough is Enough

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:48

Hey Robbie ,
My ol' recon buddy , dat der boat can cross da water in 4 1/.2 hr's now instead of 6 1/2 .

For Country
Recon031
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:47

lol yup and they figure if it all works out theyll send the rest of them.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:45

Recon ya ole fart, set that windage lever to brisk if your riding to NFld bouy.
Fair Winds Brudder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:44

Yea , the bye's will probably throw em off the bow , thinkin he'll get there faster if in he swim's ..............

Recon031
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:42

hey recon did ya here they are gona send a newfi into space?
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:40

lmao good one navrat.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:40

Hey navrat ,

Watch yer P's & Q's there by'e , i'm ridein Shotgun on dat der coach ,

Recon031
Retired Sniper
Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:34

I heard the sisip settlement money for those living in Newfoundland will take awhile longer due to the money being transported by stagecoach, Where is Newfoundland? Is that by England, ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 18:03

pteadams i agree buds im glad i found this place kinda wish there was a lounge forum though just a place to shoot the u know what.you know talk about pinball ore beer.it would keep other forums and posts on topic but untill this settlement is done we are all gona get drawn to the sisip forum so there is no need for it right now becouse this is it lol.the bar is over that way grab youself a cold one and relax its a long time till january.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Wed 14 Nov 2012, 17:53

This CSAT Forum is great! I will continue to come here to be part of the camaraderie.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 16:41

yes navrat i remember and i do know they are on here and some will even post but who are they well who knows.
allways question athority
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 16:34

no maxed out not in that case no but a lot of what he does here is help people.and he does have a point about about being a little suspicious obout some people saying dont talk about this,dont wright the judge,take watever deal comes and be happy with that,and we the class dont matter.i mean it makes you think why would someone be that upset becouse someone else wants to wright to the judge.ore getting upset becouse people dont trust the goc and think their up to something.to me anyway this gets me to wonder about some myself.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 16:31

Oh ya I say always question propat,

LOL JK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 16:25

Propat, Remember a couple of months ago when I was pretty tight with my cm at sisip ltd, ANd I would post what she had told me, she did say to me that sisip was aware of VVi and read the forum, and remember the law firm said that GOC employees were reading VVi and actually quoting posts to our lawyers during meetings, So big Rex is right, Who knows and why does some posters always say , be quiet go along with the status quote, we'll that's wrong, each of us has a say and are entitled to vent plus , for Maxed out, I too am owed almost 300000 in sisip ltd and it's in my best interest to state what I believe because if its a bad deal I could be losing 60 percent of my money, legal fees and income tax. So yes, I want damages and legal fees covered and I will not go quietly into the night, I want a huge payout for every veteran, but when you have gag orders and blackouts it pisses you off , and when the settlement is done, and there is no reason not to release it so we can have a couple more weeks to review , I do start to wonder and question the GOC and our legal teams methods. Propat, you say always question authority , well I am doing that, I want to keep the heat on legal and our GOC to get us the best deal ever. Gag orders and black outs are for one thing , that's control, let's keep this battle going until we get what we want .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 16:24

Hey Hey we all got i bit of aass hole in us we must most have been thru he double hockey sticks. But i take the good and bad and the ugly lol its all good. in another month we will be saying Merry Christmas to each other. And you know most times on here a bitch or wine or whatever you want to call it turns out to be a positive outcome. I say go crazy.

Chimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum