Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enough is Enough

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Enough is Enough - Page 3 Empty Re: Enough is Enough

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 16:18

Didn't sound like help to me????????It sounded like a very personnel act on my status as a vet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 16:13

maxed out this site has helped countless people.bigrex has helped me with pia application info.ive seen a lot of vets get help here.when they need help with something bigrex is quite often the first to help with a lot of really usefull info.so in my oppinion this site does work.but you are welcome to yours.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 16:06

ya bigrex i wonder that about everyone that tells me not to bother writing to the judge becouse we dont count.i belive moast are honest vets with that oppinion but maybe just maybe some are goc employees.more likely the hit and runs but maybe others to.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 16:03

Bigrex I wished to make a post that would help. and you call me a fly a nite poster, shame on you. your comments are the very reason this site doesn't work to help others but only add stress to people trying togather useful information. And to assume I am not a disabled vet or the goverment, make you a bigger di*k than most.Rest in peace

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 14 Nov 2012, 15:53

For the last several years, I have always tried to post with logical thought, if not known facts, I'm not always right, so it comes to no surprise that what I post isn't always agreed to. That is fine, I can live with that.

What I cannot live with are these drive by postings, by people, who register just to tell us to be quiet and relax. Anybody can join this forum and claim they are a disabled Vet who has been robbed of hundreds of thousands of dollars, just to say that we should quietly accept whatever deal they offer, and then disappear. It just leaves me suspecting that there are government employees trolling websites like VVi and Army.ca, trying to coerce us into complacency. Lord knows that they've been caught doing similar things in the past
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 14:40

rusty i agree completely i myself try to reaserch a lot of what i say and be polite as possible.however that doesnt allways work out and for that im sory.but having said that i find the moast interesting points of view are the ones that are opposit of mine it makes me think harder and do a lot more reaserch.
allways question athority
propat

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough - Page 3 Empty Politician Lawyers ,Judges, Veteran affairs, Joe Citizen reads this blog!

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 14:31

Few will post ! But the few that do are listened too and opinion considered.

Occasionally, it seems that some are not doing their home work and not investigating the validity of the words they typed. Venting is what some do and many are ill that come to this Sisip forum. My point is Vent away and allow the reader to decide. If you sense someone is "way out there" tell him/her but be polite and aware.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 13:51

Maxed Out if you are insulted and your words where twisted by me (which I know your comment is directed towards) then I can not express my deepest regrets and sincere apology soon enough. You are very right a few of us on here are just plan a**holes and have no valid opinions. But having said that I would sit with anyone that loves to bitch and argue at least they won't be sitting alone with their feelings hurt,
To add further to my insulting your opinion my brother, I like you am out of pocket hundreds of thousands, my health is beyond repair and I have excepted that dying wont cure me but at least I will finally get some sleep then my I'll be and out of opinions. Till then join the table the first drink is on me. Fair Winds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 13:26

maxed out im sorry you feel its just your oppinion that counts.i hope you stay on and keep posting some will agree with you some will not becouse we are all individuals and are oppinions are will differ.i agree with greatfoot and we normally do agree but not allways.i also agree with navrat,that was well said navrat, and we normally do not agree.but we are all equals here buds and just becouse i agree ore disagree with their point of views dosnt make me better ore worse than them just human thats all.i respect all of these guys i might get a little bent out of shape at times when people try and tell me i cant express myself in my right to free speech witch i didnt have for 20 years and now treasure more than life itself but normaly are conversations do stay respectfull.so go ahead speek your mind maxed out.i may not agree with what you say but i will defend to the death your right to say it.but keep in mind i will speak my mind as well.
allways question athority
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 12:56

Maxed out, it's just an opinion, why get so angry that not everyone will agree with you. The ones who don't post are the ones who throw ideas up and as soon as someone disagrees they get all hurt and feel there idea and thoughts are sent to them from God and should never be questioned. Well, Max , it's an open forum , free expression, so enjoy it and lose the anger, everyone has an opinion and someone is always going to disagree with you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 12:45

I am sorry that I posted my thoughts. I now understand why so few do post, because people twist the words add new meanings. And think it is there god give right to bi*ch.
About myself I'm out over 300k because of this, and would give it all back if I could only have my health. I take over 20 pills a day, for pain and injurys i received. If anybody has the right to bi*ch i would. I choose not to.
You are a sad bunch I am sorry to have posted. It's not a wonder why the lawyers, and Dennis don't post anymore.Look in the mirror...........
This site is sad because of a few....................

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 12:25

That is an easy answer Maxed Out, we have all served one time or another, some for years some for minutes but lets not forget the "Soldier Moto",
"It is my god given right to bitch and bitch I will". Do you ever remember sitting around the platoon room waiting for your CSM to grow some balls and dismiss the troops early. Guess what that never happened and yet we bitched. Today is no different, we are just waiting for the man to dismiss us and until he does we are going to bitch. It's all about what we do, we did our missions served our country and came home now show some (GOC) common decency and make our sacrifices worth while. Or we keep bitching that is why my friend and it don't have to make sense, it just is going to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 12:12

This is the type of conversation that helps no one, only to stir the pot.Why????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 12:08

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:32; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a few more lines.)

Back to top Go down

Enough is Enough - Page 3 Empty Enough is Enough

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 10:49

santa Enough is Enough
I think it is time everybody takes a minute to relax and reflect. A wrong has been done to many members, it has gone to court. The goverment has admitted they were wrong. Our lawyers are working on our behalf, to give us something, so many haven't had in years, Cash.
No this cash won't bring back the past, but it should help our future. Every cent awarded, is sure better than what we have not received in years.
We owe a great debt to Dennis and Peter, let us not forget if they didn't stand and fight. We would have nothing.
So please lets not second guess, start rumours,or bi*ch about things that are not in our control.This is my first post.I have followed this site for sometime, and read about a wide range of emotions. Some good, and a lot of bad which is understandable, because we are almost there and the waiting is killing us.
Please don't forget this not only helps us now, but those young men and women who are serving now, and if something happens to them this will help.
Remember as parents we always want better for our children.. and those children are the men and women serving today.
Please reflect and relax a little while longer. There is nothing we can do right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum