Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PEOPLE ARE DYING AND MORE WILL DIE, GIVE US SOME ANSWERS!

Go down

PEOPLE ARE DYING AND MORE WILL DIE, GIVE US SOME ANSWERS! Empty Re: PEOPLE ARE DYING AND MORE WILL DIE, GIVE US SOME ANSWERS!

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 16:21

We have been told to enjoy Christmas so after that we might get info and then some time after that we may see the package for that so called 30 days prior if that is the case, so pay outs are a little ways off yet so don't get to hot under the collar when we have to wait till Apr or May.

The persons causing the delays are the DOJ!

The blow off is ENJOY CHRISTMAS.

Just a thought

Back to top Go down

PEOPLE ARE DYING AND MORE WILL DIE, GIVE US SOME ANSWERS! Empty Re: PEOPLE ARE DYING AND MORE WILL DIE, GIVE US SOME ANSWERS!

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 16:10

I hope we get some information, but in the text from Peter he said enjoy your Christmas holidays, so I have a feeling we will not get any info until the mid of Jan and then approval 14 of Feb, then they start the process of paying out. Now once judge Barnes approves the settlement it won't be paid out because wont there be another court date to decide legal fees?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 14:34

This situation is hopeless, demeaning and downright cruel! Bordering on willfull maliciousness. Everyone of us put our lives at stake for our country knowing that if we were hurt we would be looked after untill our last day. The people of this country and the Government made this moral obligation during the two world wars. They broke that sacred trust and are now condemning us to prolonged suffering over some frickin legal techinicalities! They have no idea how much mental/psychological suffering they are putting us and our families through by stringing us along month after month promising us that an agreement will be made. Then the day of the judgement comes around they just arbitrarily push the dates ahead a month or more. No reason is given only promises that in the end we will get a very, very, very good deal. Woop de frickin do!
We are at zero money right now and a very, very, very good deal is still ZERO! AND we have to wait, yet again, with promises that we will get a memorandum outlining our very, very, very good deal. We heard that before many times and now it has gone way beyond my level of tolerance.
So it is now down to 'Shit or get off the pot'. Quite hiding behind your Gag order and sit down and get this sorted out. I don't care if all of you have to work overtime, on weekends, or even through every day of the Christmas season, get this finalized and end our suffering!
WE Veterans had to work 24/7 365 days a year to accomplish our missions, whatever they may be. So man up and do what is morally and ethically right. Meet your sacred obligation this country has honored for generations and make this legal mess go away. Quite stalling, stringing us along with false promises and give us what we earned BECAUSE we earned it with our lives for the sake of this country. You CHEAP SOBS!

Screw this I am going to go work on my boat with my dog WHO actually gives a rats ass about me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 13:37

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:37; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Apparently I needed to say more.)

Back to top Go down

PEOPLE ARE DYING AND MORE WILL DIE, GIVE US SOME ANSWERS! Empty PEOPLE ARE DYING AND MORE WILL DIE, GIVE US SOME ANSWERS!

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 13:31

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:37; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down