Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3b release / 24 months / yes or no

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3b release / 24 months / yes or no - Page 2 Empty Re: 3b release / 24 months / yes or no

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 13:09

buds still looking been for a bit i know i have the info here somewhere.i know it depend on dates as this was not covered from the start it was automatic when i released in 2008 im just not sure the date they started doing this buds bear with me im sure i will find it.
propat

Back to top Go down

3b release / 24 months / yes or no - Page 2 Empty Re: 3b release / 24 months / yes or no

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 13:07

If you qualify you get sisip ltd for 24 months after release, no it's not automatic, you have to apply , you need to request your private information from sisip in writing,if your case is closed good luckfighting sisip

Back to top Go down

3b release / 24 months / yes or no - Page 2 Empty 3b release / 24 months / yes or no

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 13:01

3b release / 24 months / yes or no

Do we get insurance for the first 24?

Is that automatic?

If not did we have to qualify

Once your case is said to be closed can we get all transcripts sent to us from sisip?

Getting no help from sisip

Only talking about the first 24 don’t need to know past that

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2