Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Rumour at Legion, the best source

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Latest Rumour at Legion, the best source - Page 3 Empty Re: Latest Rumour at Legion, the best source

Post by bigrex Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:55

In Navrats defense, the fact that this was a rumour was in the title of the thread, so stating it again in his post would have been redundant.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Latest Rumour at Legion, the best source - Page 3 Empty Re: Latest Rumour at Legion, the best source

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:52

Its fun ! But we need to let people know each and every time its just rumor!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:49

Interest
There will be pre-judgment interest payable on all monies owed from 1992 to May 1, 2012. By statute, the Government is not required to pay interest prior to 1992. The parties continue to negotiate, but we are hopeful that our most recent offer will be accepted.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:48

I know I have, let's just see how far I am off, with all due respect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:47

For several month especially since May 2012 Navrat and many others enjoy guessing at the results. Occasionally people win the lottery!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:38

Sapper, that is the date given in the original lawsuit court papers filed by the legal team, sometimes rumours are not true but sometimes they may have truth in them, I just wonder why they got these dates, I believe it should go back to whenever it started but it's rules just the the sisip for life, some get that while others only get it to age 65, who knows, but alot of information is starting to float around including financial planners showing up at the legion asking about the settlement and hearing things, for their profit of course

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:34

All rumors people guessing take it all with a grain of salt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:33

I don't know how they could come up with a retro date like that (2001). It leaves too many of us out very large sums of money. Rumours are dangerous things...my retro date is july 1991. I even paid more for my coverage than later vets.
Zodiak

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:28

deleted by self

Last edited by Sparrow86 on Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:37; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:19

Whatever happened to Peeps?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:17

Too funny , Sparrow, they should actually get that guy to announce the details of it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:16

Jack sailor your not too far off from my sources , guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:13

What we need here Nav is a remake of the Gangnam Style video with Colzula and the rest of the gang. sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:08

The only thing i would guess at would be

Legal fees being less than 12%
Interest between 3.7-4.00%
Taxes will be dependent on what you made over the years you are clawed back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:03

Post judgement is the date of approval until they pay you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next