Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You asked for a Joe Cdn (Public) I am non military but so cold up here i am well informed ..Questions?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You asked for a Joe Cdn (Public) I am non military but so cold up here i am well informed ..Questions? Empty Re: You asked for a Joe Cdn (Public) I am non military but so cold up here i am well informed ..Questions?

Post by Teentitan Thu 03 Jan 2013, 21:15

Joe I have written the Star, Sun, David Pugilese, Murray Brewster, Metroland Media and Hill Times.

And I have seen more movement then writing to a MP. It seems a newspaper has a broader reach then a MP who is towing a political party mandate.

So I encourage you to stop writing MP's and write newspapers to have more Joe Cdn's join your voice.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

You asked for a Joe Cdn (Public) I am non military but so cold up here i am well informed ..Questions? Empty Re: You asked for a Joe Cdn (Public) I am non military but so cold up here i am well informed ..Questions?

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 20:06

Sorry , 60 percent of original

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 19:38

...how big will the buckle be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 19:35

Yes , Greatfoot we are negioating that as we speak! News Flash , only residents of Alberta are required to pay HST or a new set of cowboy boots with a McInnes Cooper brass belt buckle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 19:31

Greatfoot, you have a 18% chance of trading them in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 19:23

Can I trade the Taylor Swift album for one by Corb Lund? And can I trade the JD for Canadian Club or Yukon Jack? The outcome of these questions will definitely have an impact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 18:54

I wrote the MND,MPs,and PM . The papers are many but usually the comments section of different articles.Which ones and people have you written and did it make a difference?

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 03 Jan 2013, 18:50

What papers did you write to? The more letters come in about on topic the more the paper is interested.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 18:06

I have written and i have done my part as Joe public but there is so much more I could do but laziness sets in. Behind the Vets 4 sure, who isnt ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 03 Jan 2013, 17:30

JoeCdn I'm still waiting to hear if you have written letters to the editor? Emails to MP's are not letters to the editors.

So if you are who you say you are then answer the question....are you behind us or against us?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 17:17

not a bad idea navrat.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 17:15

Maybe I should ask him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 17:13

lol kk navrat a good way to go you really should have got peter to join prior to this it could have saved us all a pile.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 17:08

Propat, me pay HST, all my handiwork jobs come from members of the Hamilton Legion, no money ever exchanges hands!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next