Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You asked for a Joe Cdn (Public) I am non military but so cold up here i am well informed ..Questions?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You asked for a Joe Cdn (Public) I am non military but so cold up here i am well informed ..Questions? - Page 2 Empty Re: You asked for a Joe Cdn (Public) I am non military but so cold up here i am well informed ..Questions?

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 17:04

navrat have you ever got a leagal bill before?any service bill for that matter?plumber,electrician,ore carpenter?if you have go take a second look at them you might be shocked to find you got charged the hst.im sure dennis didnt find these lawers on a late night movie comercial advertising tax free class actions for the first hundred cliants with a moronic slogan like "if i dont win your case ill eat a bug"ore something like that.do i like paying it?no.did i expect it?of corse it goes without saying that is why im wondering why its such a shock.this deal navrat will only look good ore bad to me when i can do the math with all the real numbers ill do that when i read the deal and not before.im really not gona get upset right now over something we all should have known all along.

propat

Back to top Go down

You asked for a Joe Cdn (Public) I am non military but so cold up here i am well informed ..Questions? - Page 2 Empty Re: You asked for a Joe Cdn (Public) I am non military but so cold up here i am well informed ..Questions?

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:57

All my words are just that if you do not wish for them say so and I will gladly go back to my Igloo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:55

Look at Teentitan words too. His suggestion seem like the best route but check with "TheFirm" first!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:48

Clean up the sisip site, nothing as been said that is crap, it's everyone's option, what's wrong with saying I am pissed off that 5 days before I hear the settlement I hear from( HL) that we are being nailed to the ground with HST, and Propat, did you know or even think about HST being added to the settlement, Look at Big Rex example, it's not looking that good when another tax deduction is added, don't we have enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:43

why are people shocked about the hst?

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:41

I am reading comments on this forum and I think you should get someone to clean it up. Of all forums the Sisip one, has so much crap it smell like human nature at its worst. Money is the root of Most evils in us.

Last edited by JoeCdn on Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:46; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:35

How, and where did you get your information about the ace of spades and royal flush, I have never seen you at the Hamilton legion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:33

I would first ask you to write a letter to Peter Driscoll directly and ask his opinion and how to proceed. From my view you guys are getting the ace of spades in Jan and the royal flush in Feb.
I would ask for direction from Dennis Manuge's firm on how to proceed at this point. The more you get the more the firm gets and you have a public that presently supports your cause. So that route is the best for the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:29

I have written to members of parliament about treaty rights and about treatment of disabled soldiers and the high cost of produce in NT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:27

Are we asking for too much, would a little damages and our legal fees covered , be too much to give to us veterans who had to endure a 36 year policy of discrimation based on disability? And to make matters worse , the GOC leaks important information at the Hamilton legion, informing us via Vac employee, that we are getting stuck and hammered by the blows of the various HST rates across this country, Ns 15 percent, Ont 13 percent, Alberta bottle of JD and Taylor swift album

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:17

Have you written a letter to the editor to the Star, Sun, Ottawa Citizen explaining as a Canadian you are ashamed that veterans had to hire a lawfirm to get money back that was rightfully theirs to begin with?

How you are mad that the GoC is not willing to pay our legal fees? Or even cover the HST?

You want to be the public's voice then please start the ball rolling for us veterans.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum