Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIVE Update From The Hamilton Legion

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LIVE Update From The Hamilton Legion Empty Re: LIVE Update From The Hamilton Legion

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2013, 19:24

They might postpone telling us anything untill they find that missing chip at the end of tablet. Hey, doesn't the loosing team loose their heads in that Mayan game? Or is it the priveledge of the winners to loose their heads? Those at the H Legion are probably half out of their heads....

Back to top Go down

LIVE Update From The Hamilton Legion Empty Re: LIVE Update From The Hamilton Legion

Post by peep Mon 07 Jan 2013, 17:45

The first part praises the government for honouring what they owe us, the second condemns them to hell in very harsh words would they not give us a good deal.

Their was a chip at the end of the tablet. The real end of the world is Jan 9 at 9:30

p.s. a Chac Mool is where you place the cut out heart of the one being sacrificed. I will have the sermon ready just in case.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2013, 15:26

Can't be the settlement their world ended on the 21 dec. I read, Get ready to party, go wild and sleep better after the 9th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2013, 13:49

Peeps, is that a copy of the settlement in Mayan?

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 07 Jan 2013, 13:46

I have decided to lug a Chac Mool up the Mayan Pyramid near my home and light a fire on the 9th chanting

LIVE Update From The Hamilton Legion Mayan2_zps9cf86e2d
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Jan 2013, 13:11

Teen , have you reported for duty! Or still on sick parade?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 22:15

Too funny!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 21:58

lmao sory nav couldnt let it go.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 21:43

That's the respect I get on here, no more rumours, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 21:33

open wide nav.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sun 06 Jan 2013, 21:27

ROFLMFAO!

You guys are both caring and sooooo sarcastic. LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I'll take the double down on the rum though! Oh he Navrat how did you know my toilet seat is gold in color?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 19:06

Lol, Uncle Teen never goes to bed without consulting the Gold encrusted Navrat shrine he has in his room, like a channel to God!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 19:04

that did not sound right but you get the point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 19:03

Colzula took it away until after the settlement was announced in case teen had pillow talk with it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 19:01

Sparrow, Where's the framed picture of Navrat on his night table?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next