Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I want to thank CSAT because as the days have gone by since the 9 of Jan, the people have declared this is the best deal ever, period

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I want to thank CSAT because as the days have gone by since the 9 of Jan, the people have declared this is the best deal ever, period Empty Re: I want to thank CSAT because as the days have gone by since the 9 of Jan, the people have declared this is the best deal ever, period

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 19:03

To answer your question GUEST, I have yet to receive my TPI letter however, have one from years ago where they had approved me for ongoing benefits, but with PTSD I worry about everything, even if I shouldn't have too.

Back to top Go down

I want to thank CSAT because as the days have gone by since the 9 of Jan, the people have declared this is the best deal ever, period Empty Re: I want to thank CSAT because as the days have gone by since the 9 of Jan, the people have declared this is the best deal ever, period

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 19:02

Too Funny; That's all SISIP needs Hire a investigator to spy on a young veteran with PTSD, chances good, the investigator will be looking for a new job, in a wheel chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:55

What is dangerous about having a company and being in the red to long is they can consider it as a hobby and then go back and redo all income and you pay big time!
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieinNB Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:47

I actually knew a women once who worked as a "spy" for an insurance company. She would be sent to watch people on disability to try and catch them doing things that might disqualify them. I remember her telling me a story about a man on disability who she videotaped unloading a truckload of firewood.

This was many years ago and I can't remember her name, but I remember the story. Not sure if I could live with myself, but she enjoyed the job!

MaggieinNB
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 18:04

Sorry Nav. Not working. Sent Teen a message but don't know if he will receive. Thanks. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 17:31

I agreed Sparrow, check your pm box , it might be at 100 percent , won't let me sent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 17:29

Peeps, that is one of the reasons why I am quite leary of starting a stained glass small business venture to offset household expenses and personal taxes.
I am concerned that Sisip will find any loopholes to disqualify recipients of Ltd. I have to summize that the new going forward revised policies of Sisip will certainly be tighten their purse strings when it comes to new claims and investigating the class action suit claims. Heck, I would not be surprised if we see private investigators in our back yard trees Question We have to remember that they are an insurance company after all.
Regardless of this, that is not to say I will not produce stained glass in the future. I do it for gifts and sometime charity auctions but mostly for the pleasure of the craft and helping me feel productive still otherwise you use it or lose it.
I want to thank CSAT because as the days have gone by since the 9 of Jan, the people have declared this is the best deal ever, period Dep_5871634-Paparazzi-photograph-from-a-tree

Last edited by Sparrow186 on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 17:31; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 16:21

Thanks Sparrow!!!! It certainly helped put me at ease

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 14 Jan 2013, 16:11

Not just work. If you took a course you are no longer disable too. To this day SISIP still thinks most of us including me are not disabled. Does not say to much for our brothers in the service who will become injured after this deal is done. I do not see anywhere where they will be covered going forward.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 16:03

deleted sparrow

Last edited by Sparrow186 on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 22:36; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 15:54

I think they should, if I get it right you may have tride to return to work and it did not work. They will shurally not reemduse moneys gaind but the rest should come your way. It will depend on the income sence them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 15:51

If I collected SISIP past the initial 24 months (on and off) , does SISIP consider me TPI? or permanatly disabled as I cannot maintain regular employment

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 15:01

Nav i believe once the General public sees the whole picture not the pieces we have been trying to tape together.
Remember we don't know what happened in the court rooms we could have been blindside the true will come out years form now and the egg will be thrown.
17 % better then 30% well some felt like 7.5% was greedy of the Lawyers to take.
Seal the deal??? we can even express our opinion on this matter until after SISIP has send your check out because you still don't see the big picture the true nature of the beast.
Because they don't want you too.

Poor examples, it may looks great on paper and maybe it is

I still don't know is it

Well tell me can you be 100% certain that this is a good deal??

I am still in the dark the example don't mean nothing until its proven and Dennis or the Lawyers have not proven this to us have they.

Just little pieces taped together

The general public I believe will have a field day with what the lawyers are taken away from this. They are not paying out of pocket and neither is the GOC

Chimo

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Mon 14 Jan 2013, 14:03

Nav, please don't talk about what the Legion thinks, they are a ......., where were they when the NVC came around, they always follow the GOC up the .......
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next