Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESTORING CONFIDENCE IN THE VETERANS REVIEW AND APPEAL BOARD

2 posters

Go down

RESTORING CONFIDENCE IN THE VETERANS REVIEW AND APPEAL BOARD Empty Re: RESTORING CONFIDENCE IN THE VETERANS REVIEW AND APPEAL BOARD

Post by BinRat Wed 16 Jan 2013, 23:50

That's the one the news was about on how the Conservatives were white washing the committee study to the point Where Sean Casey is it, Liberal Critic, Had published a Liberal Minority Report as Well on it, to cover things the Government was not including in the report or something to that effect...

I'll see if I can find the link to it....

http://seancasey.liberal.ca/uncategorized/conservatives-fail-veterans-liberal-minority-report-veterans-review-appeal-board-hearings/

Ahhh Yes, I think there are other Posts on here now I quickly re-read it... Was the part where he said That The Immigration Act and imposing war crimes
ya ya I remember there is something else on the Forums about that part, which got noted.. Just have to find out where...it got to...

Last edited by BinRat on Wed 16 Jan 2013, 23:59; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edit Sean's Name and Post link to the Liberal Minority report On the Comittee's Dec 2012 report..)

BinRat
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

RESTORING CONFIDENCE IN THE VETERANS REVIEW AND APPEAL BOARD Empty RESTORING CONFIDENCE IN THE VETERANS REVIEW AND APPEAL BOARD

Post by 6608 Wed 16 Jan 2013, 19:54

Here is the report link dated Dec2012..........http://www.parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publication.aspx?DocId=5930478&Language=E&Mode=1&Parl=41&Ses=1

interesting reading...........
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2012-06-23

Back to top Go down